Bodhi Plant Guide

Spirit hash plant:

Potent, all taste gassy, pretty uniform in terms of pheno. I would say there was really one pheno with minor differences in smell (in the middle of flower they did change a bit, to the point were I wasn’t sure about the identification of some plants, but towards the end they all came back to the same base profile). Plants 8 and 2 are earthy, herbal, gassy, while 7 and 3 are more herbal/citric, but all taste gassy and hit similarly. Number 8 was the stand out in looks, taste (fuels/gassy), and potency. the rest follow close behind in potency, but taste was noticeably fainter (still good tho).

Effect is strong and while it doesn’t put me out completely it does relax you enough to not smoke this if I have things to do, cus it will hold you down from doing anything. Sometimes I feel if you smoke too much it will dehydrate you really quick and leave you with hungover sensation, but I keep water close now.

No reveg, no clones. Ill have to revisit this, hopefully gets restock soon.

edit: also, please dont mind the hair… it got bad for a moment in the tent but cleaned up now :sweat_smile:.

61 Likes