Bodhi Plant Guide

Outstanding. Is this the f3 by “Old Joints”?
I would love a smoke report sometime when it’s ready, please!

12 Likes

It is, yes!

10 Likes

Nice! I have a few of those seeds in my fridge. Maybe came in a trade i did w “misterbee”.

You’ve inspired me to hunt for them asap.

Out of dozens of strains over the years my wife has sampled, Blue Tara (and Lavender by Soma) are the only ones where she said “what strain was that? I really like it!”

13 Likes

wow dude, that bud structure is looking very much like my Kailash plants right now, must be the snow lotus influence

7 Likes

It must be! It also looks like a leafier Goji or Ancient OG to me. I’ve been watching your Kailash log and thinking the same thing that as this BT matures they look really similar

8 Likes

Yeah I’ve only sampled it uncured, but the high from my one unseeded blue tara f2 was superb - relaxed euphoric but still awake. It smells reallly nice as well so I’m hoping the taste develops nicely with cure. They do seem to lean leafier, but extremely frosty.

15 Likes

Hell yea @ramblinrose i got BT clones rooting right now for when these Kailash finish up, gonna do a big blast small pot run of everything I got in veg right now to start weeding through everything, shit got away from me this winter :joy::joy: but I’m really excited to see that blue tara, and the MOB.

@Dirt_Wizard so cool to see the similarity in traits between parents in different crosses isn’t it??

13 Likes

I still have half a pack of the original blue Tara in the fridge, my memory serves…that it was small yield but full on flavor… your f3 look great!

13 Likes

Blue Tara F3 Day 71:

41 Likes

I can almost smell your Blue Tara through my phone. (We need that technology like now!)

And nice fade on the buds very light green and silvery.

21 Likes

She’s a beaut Clark!! Soon enough I’ll be smelling what you’re smelling, you and ramblinrose got me all fired up for some Tara

11 Likes

Blue Tara trich check, looks like she’s going 77 days at least:

38 Likes

BT update @ Day 76, starting to get there! I leave tomorrow afternoon for a wedding, so some will get chopped tomorrow morning and some on Monday. I have to check the others in the tent but this is borderline done so it might go with the Icy Grape tomorrow morning but we will see. She could go 80 days no problem!

44 Likes

Love Triangle seeded…

39 Likes

Blue Tara just before chop, what a weird plant! Different branches look like entirely different phenos it’s so interesting:

42 Likes

Pagodas (apollo genius f2 x appy) day 34

they just bushed out amazingly, no training not nothing (other than a small lollipop) they dont smell much like anything though. a hint of citrus, a hint of papaya here and there but mostly my imagination. I gave a friend the other two females so ill be very curious to know how those two grow.

Also, i started these on a 100w light (and wasnt able to move them to a 300w tent until they started week 3. I know yield will be affected, hopefully not too much).

40 Likes

i loved apollo when i grew the tga bx1. your plants look stellar looking forward to seeing them finish.

8 Likes

Electric Hashplant, day 22! Stretch was somewhere between 2 - 2.5x. No smells yet, not even on the stem rub. Gave her a little haircut and cut off a few branches…I never know how high to lollipop. Tried knocking up two lowers with (Master Kush x Blueberry) pollen but the pollen might not be viable.

Blueberry Hashplant, day 58? Still smelling really fruity…like artificial or candy blueberries :drooling_face: Been too lazy to check trichs but I’m thinking she’ll be ready pretty soon.

45 Likes

Sky Lotus left, Cherry Lotus right. F63ish for the pics.

I ran 5 cherry lotus females last run and I selected this one to run again because it was the most narrow leafed plant out of the bunch, so I ran it again because it was different.

The Sky Lotus I made F2’s with, using one male… I wanted to do a seed increase then eventually see what I get.

I will have a full smoke/grow report in the next couple weeks.

Sky Lotus closeups:

57 Likes

Man, those flowers are looking real frosty. That Sky Lotus is probably the one thing I most regret not buying when those seeds were around. I fucking love Skywalker OG.

You’ve grown that one before, right? I started following your log because I saw you mention it on this thread, but I keep forgetting to actually read it haha.

17 Likes