Bodhi Plant Guide

Here are a few pics of the Chem 91 x SSDD freebie around 9 weeks 12/12, although I now reduced to 11/13. Some of these stretched 200% after flip

56 Likes

Same blue tara f2 - its a pretty one. Looking like it will be done around day 60 or so. Pic is around day 50.

53 Likes

Holy shit! Talk about frozen, it looks like someone poured liquid nitrogen on all the flowers! Looks delightful!

21 Likes

Damn!! That’s a beautiful flower!

5 Likes

Yeah man! I’m psyched to try it out soon, and then flower out the F1 clones non-pollenated.

10 Likes

I just had to take cuts of the blue tara mom I’ve had going and re-mother one of them a couple months ago, and recently had to coach the new one out of an angry spell too, all of this and the old girl is still unflowered, I need to get on that shit along with a bunch of other stuff here as soon as the flower tent wraps up in like mid april

14 Likes

Get er rollin! Im pretty impressed so far with Blue tara. One f1 has a delectable blueberry aroma.

16 Likes

Here’s my Blue Tara F3 just shy of seven weeks:

52 Likes

Some better photos of her from today at Day 50, this one is crazy but yielding enough that I think I’m going to try my first reveg on her if she’ll do it, I want to see what this smokes like before I let her go, might be very weird and awesome!

45 Likes

Lookin good! I got one similar in f2s with thin leaves like that.

6 Likes

So I’m pretty sure this is a stardawg x ssdd… or a cobra lips plant. It was a loose seed in a package with those two strains ha… and does look chem-ish. Early nanners and balls… but it’s looking great now - leaves are starting to turn black. I’m thinking its stardawg x ssdd as I’m not noticing any appalachia smells, it’s pure bad breath funk and black pepper. Looking like it will be done in a week or so (photo is a week old).

43 Likes

EDIT: forgot to mention day 37 of flower in one gallons.

here are a couple pics of soul mates and time bandits (plus a smart move clone i kept and a dragon energy)

the smart move is a plant i would relly like to run a proper pheno hunt, try to get something less leafy lol, athough both plants i had were igually leafy. it has a tropical and freshmint scent and i know the high is chilled and relaxing, indica leaning, squat and fat.

the dragon energy is doc so i wont comment on here.

the soul mates stretched quite q bit
, they remind me of the more floral side of the scents youd get from the terpenados. theyre pretty sturdy but i know ill need to get them some support.

from the time bandits - i had 4 plants flipped and 3 were males. i still have two more in veg that will get space soon (hopefully some females), but this reminds me a bit of spirit hashplant, in its bud shape, density and smell, although this one seems like it has a more complex citrix scent with a noticeable gassy backend, im really looking forward to smoke this.

maybe spirit hashplant had a better node spacing and seems like a better yielder than the time bandit but it may have been my fault that this one stretched too far in between nodes, and i never trained this plant properly.

43 Likes

Hey I hope it’s ok to post this here, but this is purple triangle, or at least the tall girl up the back is. Thing has stretched like crazy in flower, at least tripled and still looks like moving up, 4 weeks down! I think most got her as a freebie and I haven’t been able to find much on her but there you go.
I’m stoked so far, I just didn’t think it would be as tall or long flowering as this one appears to be. For reference, the girl in front of her on the left (Sannies heri) is similarly aged, but I had to put her on a milk crate just to keep up with PT.
Cheers

38 Likes

The plants look great! However, the impression that they are 4 days from the moment of switching, not 4 weeks! It is possible to try to make a night longer than an hour (13/11) after flowering then turn on 12/12, because they look for a month will be pulled out … Although, if you allow you the height of the awning …

8 Likes

Electric Hashplant went into the flower tent today! Topped her once. She was pretty stout until I transplanted into the SIP.

Here’s her roommate Blueberry Hashplant (Day 37 I think?). Smells so good! Fruity aroma but I wouldn’t say it’s blueberry…or maybe it is? Love the bright orange pistils.

43 Likes

Cheers Shevchenko, yeah I think they’ve finally stalled and yes I am running out of height so lucky she has.

3 Likes

Love triangle OP happening, about 3 weeks…was planned a few months ago…kept them in stasis for a while as a few things came about that were more important.
4 males and 7 females out of that pack, should be fun to see what comes from them…

47 Likes

Looks like you will have a ton of seeds there.

7 Likes

That’s the plan!

6 Likes

Blue Tara F3 @ Day 68

48 Likes