Bodhi Plant Guide

That’s great to hear!

5 Likes

Space Monkey bx1 #6 (12 monkey)
SM#6 x (SM#6 x SM#3)
Without three days a month 12/12

35 Likes

small update (Pagodas. day 42/43) and question to everyone.

update: 9 days ago they were not smelling like much but recently one of them has developed a very noticeable candy/pineapple scent. really lovely. it also happens to be the one that has not shown any issues and is the frostiest one.

and for the question part

anybody know if the apollo or appalachia are known for being sensitive? I have one Pagoda (apollo genius f2 x appy) that yellowed on the bottom with some spots similar to manganese def (ph related). I have flushed with proper phd water and 1.3EC 20-10-20 but its still giving me issues.

44 Likes

The Apollos I grew were easy. And the Appalachia crosses I’ve grown were fine, too. But I don’t know anything about hydro-type stuff, so, uh… I dunno haha. You’ll be alright, I think.

9 Likes

Same…mostly… but A11g is known to be very light and nute sensitive. I had a big stocky C99 leaning, very pineapple one that wasn’t bad… it was stretchy and it wasn’t as finicky as some of the others like @anon60559124 noted in his A11g grow journal how sensitive his was and how light he fed it… and I’ve seen several other people make similar statements about the a11g f3s wanting lower amounts of nitrogen and performing better when they backed the light off a bit.

@the_bot that looks incredible. I hope u took clones.

13 Likes

Definitely looks like Apollo leaner… everything Apollo I ran was nute sensitive, finished quick, had a pineapple/cheetos/fruit funk smell to them… looks great!

8 Likes

Hey duder! How’s the White Light HP doing?

7 Likes

@LCKSMTH my White Light HP ended up being a male. He’s stuck in the veg tent until I free up space in the flower tent or get another tent for pollen chucking. I’ll post some pics of him tonight!

7 Likes

how did you go with the sshxssdd fella.???

3 Likes

Nice! Thanks for the reply! Both of mine were male as well. I saved them for personal chucking. I’ve yet to see a female WLH anywhere though. Looking forward to seeing your WLH stud. Cheers!

2 Likes

@LCKSMTH

Here’s my WLHP male. No noticeable smell from it. I would top it much earlier next time. How are your’s?

26 Likes

That is a good looking jurassic beast of a plant. He’ll make strong babies!

Since there’s no smell, you can tell visitors it’s a decorative exotic dwarf palm tree.

8 Likes

Beauty! This is mine, I flowered him and am going for a reveg. I kept some clones too.

37 Likes

Field Trip

A pollen from boy chem D bx4 x i-95 (Top Dawg)

39 Likes

3 pheno’s of pinball wizard all at 9 weeks top and left look done harvesting when they dry out one looked like it was going to take longer but has matured alot in the last week but might be 1 more week. The top one is my favorite has gone more lemon with a slight pineapple smell and noticeablely more trichomes

42 Likes

What a stud. Good luck on the reveg! These WL HP seem to grow taller than my Time Bandits did.

6 Likes

She is a chunky bud maker. More like pool-ball wizard.

12 Likes

Appalachia is very intelligent and usually will defoliate itself naturally.

6 Likes

Very nice. Ill flip mine real soon. I have 3 girls and a boy, so will be able to make some F2s

4 Likes

This is a Cobra Lips , around 3 weeks of flowering.

I don’t grow out much Bodhi, so it’s a pleasure when I can post a flowering plant picture in the Bodhi plant thread!
:grin::v::canada:

47 Likes