Bodhi Plant Guide

Electric Hashplant, day 64. Patiently waiting for her to finish up! Can’t really describe the smell, but it’s like a fresh, pleasant scent.

56 Likes

Bravo @Varuna looking great! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

Unicorn milk i was stinking she was going to 70 but at day 50 now it seems 63 may be suitable.

38 Likes

Cool to see some some of the pu crosses grown out!

Here’s some Triple Sunshine C (tk x ssdd) - no clue what day we’re on. Maybe 50?

54 Likes

The last 70 days of life Field Trip

36 Likes

Waking Dream - harvested - ~ roughly 9 weeks give or take a few days

Triple Sun C - few weeks away

47 Likes

Together with Field Trip was harwested and Space Monkey

which is also dusty with chem d bx4 x i-95

45 Likes

Lavender Jack - finishing hot! 67 Days flowering here, from clone. Looks killer :ok_hand:t5:

47 Likes

Mother’s Milk #31 is shaping up into some delicious lookin’ spears. She has this creamy funk to her that is pretty interesting, not too feminine, and pretty strong in smell. Pictured at day 67 flowering. I will probably take this one to 75+

55 Likes

is that one female/plant or did you get more like that?

7 Likes

The Lav Jack is a selection/clone done by @nobodysnursery . It suurrre does make me want to find a pack though :eyes:

20 Likes

@iamyou_youareme I may of grabbed a pack of that Lav Jack :shushing_face:

I see your MM #31 and raise you some PUF3 hahaha. You have a nice looking plant and should have choice smoke. Mother’s milk is one I wish I had on rotation.
I got the MM sweet heart smell early in flower with stem rubs but this Unicorn Milk took a hard turn towards the PU by the profile now. Day 59 today set for 70. On water with some cane molasses then straight h2o after.

34 Likes

I ain’t a gamblin’ man, but if I was… call your PUF3 and raise you Purple Wookie V2 (PU F3 x Wookie) :wink:

Nah, in all seriousness, growing herb isn’t some sort of competition or game for me. I just love growing it, taking pictures, and trying to get the info out there. I honestly wish I could share all these buds with you guys/gals, only because I know y’all would appreciate the intricacies of them…

@MeowsTrapSeeds
Your PU F3 reminds me of the PWv2, but I definitely got over powering Wookie terps from mine. I’m curious as to what the PU F3 smells like on her own (what is the PU profile)?

49 Likes

Triple Sunshine - pre harvest shots

57 Likes

Heres my blue tara f1 clones 30 days in flower. BT3 is my favorite bc it has a pungent blueberry aroma - did throw a couple lower balls unfortunately. BT4 is the tall snow lotusy stretcher - frosty and has a sharper smell to it, not as sweet. BT5 is the little stinker, crowded in the bed. Squatter and has a strong rubber/skunk smell it radiates, thinking more bubba influenced.

BT3:

BT4

BT5

47 Likes

Hell yea! Those flower formations look familiar :grin::grin:

10 Likes

Blue Tara looks outstanding, looking forward to growing it.

8 Likes

Great shots and that Triple sunshine is beautiful.

8 Likes

mines had calf dieharreha terps, fuck that shit! :joy:

11 Likes

Got a half pack of original blue Tara hoping I find a blueberry pheno in them🤤

16 Likes