Bodhi Plant Guide

Nice man! Good luck! If you ever want f2s to accentuate the hunt lmk.

12 Likes

You had me at diarrhea.

The sicker the smell i likey. Rotting :onion: is the upfront on this Unicorn Milk which im pretty sure is said PUF3ā€™s stank. Definitely headstash imo so i cant wait to smoke it in hopes of a good high.

Day 66/70

34 Likes

Ok this is a tent with some Docs and Bodhi. Bodhi stuff is Temple v1 (two females) and Silver Sunshine (3 females), I came to the realization that they are both SSH crosses until a few days ago, lol.

Silver Sunshine reminds me of Apex (Ethos) and Smart Move (Bodhi), less of the later.
It has a bright lemon cleaner with a bit of sweet (while the smart move was more tropical and had spearmint). The Temple has the same lemon cleaner, but it isnt a bright and has a bit more sour to it perhaps? a lil melon or green mango as well.

Im trying new stuff, so now im growing hunts in 1/2 gallon pots (they are so small i have to tie them together so they dont flip over lol). and then for keepers im doing 3 gallons.

Report on Soul Mate

I dunno if i posted here about the soul mates, if i did, sorry for the double post.

Soulmates were nice, but i was expecting something leaning more towards the pinesoul than the wookie hyrbid. I got a lot of uniformity in terms effect/terpene profile, just not what i wanted. the high is what i can only describe as traditional hybrid, maybe a bit calm in a good sense, the taste is interesting, for me its herbal - but like santeria-corner kind of herbal. most of it was leafy except for two phenos which had a nice calyx/leaf ratio and at the same time were very frosty and had the most decent high.

Then finally Pagoda report:

ive had mixed reactions of this. My partner (i call her partner cus we work together on everything) and I believe it to be on the stonier side of the spectrum, specially towards the end, with a heavy transition, that usually has you sitting down. Other people have not noticed this, and had a more clear experience. While we thought one pheno was pretty potent, others didnt. its such a wierd plant to describe then.

arome/flavor wise, there are nice sweet but faint scents, and flavor last very little and quite faint as well. I found it to be a bit of a creeper with short peak, but the effect itself to be pleasant and calm, with strong cerebral initial high and an ending leaning towards the heavy side.

42 Likes

Wonder Wookie:

Around 5wks 12/12.

Around 6.5-7wks

Somewhere between 8-9wks, chopped a couple days later. (Edit: Looking at the pic dates, I think I took her right at 8weeks, so think way on the early side of my estimates).

Here is a male, for good measure - revegged and branchy as hell. Nice plant, smells like his sister. Heā€™s been outside for a couple weeks, and will probably be dispatched before too long.

Very nicely balanced hybrid, fruity nose intermixed with complex spice and just a touch of chemical - not ā€œChemā€ as such, more like hints of acetone, very delicate and in the background. High sustains for 90mins or so, very positive and uplifting but also very comfortable in the body.

The plant yielded well over 30 grams in a gallon of medium, hard to say exactly as four middling branches were pollinated and not on the scales (the bottom four bagged branches in the first pic had inviable pollen, apparently, given the total absence of beansā€¦).

I would qualify this as a nice anytime strain, definitely worth having around.

45 Likes

Day ~ 50 ~ So I have been using lights with an unknown diode manufacturer up until last week (switched back to genuine samsung diodes) and I am not sure if they have been giving the issue or if it has been Nitrogen toxicity, light leaks, or all of the aboveā€¦Not a fan of all the vegetative growth up top, oh well here they are :slight_smile:

Blue Sunshine F2 #2

Space Monkey F2 #1

Very sharp smells coming from Blue Sunshine; bitter rinds, astringent choke berry kind of thing. Space Monkey smells dead on to this cut of spacecake I used to smoke; creamy vanilla tropical with fermented/rotten back end, getting stronger by the day.

42 Likes

It could maybe just be because theyā€™re f2ā€™s; you know as well as anybody that ā€œfreak plantsā€ are possible in the second generation.

Or maybe itā€™s because of the lightsā€¦ haha. They still look pretty good to me.

14 Likes

bro, those plants arenā€™t stressed - you are.
relax and let it grow.

5 Likes

Still have to fine trim this Unicorn Milk and dry some more due to high rH. Smells like french onion soup and sweetheart candy in my kitchen. Iā€™m sold on this Purple Unicorn male. Not for the fruity seekers for sure.

30 Likes

Unicorn Milk
So having smoke tests done now. Neighbor asked if i had any for sale after they got the first jayā€¦ :rofl: Buddy at work got super high and said the flavor a couple of times but need more details. *He said this about it ā€œCreamy mouth feel like a milkshake. Slight fruity, candy like a rainbow sprinkle up front and kinda earthy soap on the back.ā€ Iā€™m about to schmoke more myself as it gets me stupid high like creeper but i smoke like a chimney at times. Told another buddy amazing how a $45 pack of seeds can wow over these $200+ ā€¦ Thanks Bodhi another stinker :+1:

38 Likes

Iā€™ve been sampling Lemon Lotus 1 here and there for ~3 months. This one grew like a champ, yielded big fluffy foxtaily nugs, and had lots of nanners around week 8 and on. I think I harvested at 10 weeks. Really nice branchy structure and very little larf at all. I had a 2nd female, but it was a short squat plant that got dwarfed and didnā€™t do to well. Itā€™s pretty similar in flavor / smell / high. Similar to most snow lotus crosses Iā€™ve done it grows easily and seems to be more of a light feeder. This one did fade out nicely though in the organic raised bed.

Hereā€™s the last photo of Lemon Lotus 1:

And here is it in bud form 3 months later:

Smell: Sickly sweet - almost medicinal syrupy & floral up front, some lemon in background.

Taste: Same as smell, sickly sweet floral, but has a really nice lingering lemon peel finish. No citrus up front, just the sweet floral.

High: Daytime high for me. One of my go to strains for outdoor activities. Not racey in the small doses I do, and has the nice sativa ā€œenhancingā€ quality to outdoor activities. I dig it!

41 Likes

Thank you for the smoke report and pics!
Is this the Lemon Lotus made w the Lemon Diesel or (more likely) w the Lemon G female? Thanks!

10 Likes

For sure. Lemon G for this one. I think lemon penetration was the lemon diesel cross. I liked this one enough to get a pack of lemon wookie v2 and lemon ghani for more Lemon Gā€¦ with hopefully less nanners.

16 Likes

A local ā€˜growmieā€™ is stopping by my place in a few minutes to pick up some clones of the LWv2. Iā€™m sending him home with a sample of the finished product as well. Opening the jar, the lemon smell is outrageous! It foxtailed a ton as you described your Lemon Lotus, so Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s a Lemon G trait??!?!?

12 Likes

Yes, Lemon G has huge, fluffy, foxtaily buds.

10 Likes

i havent grown Lemon Lotus, but i did try buds from two different plants. One of them had an incredibly strong cooked lemon scent and flavor. its one of those where even joints taste unmistakably like it. ive had a couple strains taste thru joints, but i think this had been one of the strongest tasting paired with a nice clearish effect and + good potency.

I liked that pheno so much i forgot what the the other plantā€™s buds were like.

12 Likes

I have a Larry Lotus pack in the fridge and my Blackberry Lotus keeper momma under T5 right now. A lot of people didnā€™t like the Snowlotus crosses but I did quite a bit. My Blackberry Lotus is one of my favorites. He had a ā€œSuper Snow Lotusā€ years ago and I might even have those. Also have Dream Lotus but never got to try those either.

12 Likes

Ah very cool - yeah I imagine the Wookie mixed with it would be more towards the intense sharp citrus end of the spectrum with less of the soft floral syrupy thing. OMG as a dad as well that one is pretty lemony. Iā€™m looking forward for trying lemon wookie v2 out, did you find the high to be a nice daytime high?

Nice nice - I still need to try out some joints with it, I have a feeling that lemon rind aftertaste will persist nicely. Itā€™s tasty stuff. Havenā€™t rolled many as there are some sporadic seeds throughout the budsā€¦ my blue tara open pollination wasnā€™t exactly sealed perfectly from the main 4x4 tent haha.

Yeah Iā€™ve really liked all snow lotus crosses Iā€™ve grown. Easygoing light feeder plants that stretch nicely. I remember someone saying they didnā€™t like the high snow lotus brings in some crosses as it cleared their mind too much of thoughts, too calm minded if that makes sense. Thatā€™s kind of why I like it haha - shuts my mind up!

21 Likes

I smoked some with my buddy a short while ago, having not consumed any cannabis today so Iā€™m in a good state to judge. Iā€™m a bit of a lightweight and it is very potent, among the strongest Iā€™ve grown. Personally, I wouldnā€™t smoke any if I needed to get things done. That said, I have plenty of energy and feel quite ā€œupā€ (as well as mellow and content) so I think it would be fine for daytime use if you have a decent tolerance. Youā€™d just have to consume the appropriate amount for your endocannabinoid system :grin:

12 Likes

Hah nice. Same deal here light weightā€¦ daytime bud for me is one hit from the bowl. Just a nice enhancement.

11 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Bodhi Seed and Strain Discussion Guide