Bodhi Plant Guide

Those tops are artfully managed, you really got the plant to put out a lot more heavy Xmas trees than I would have expected from a hashplant , nicely done man!

13 Likes

Thank you! This is the first time I worked with a light meter, one of those cheap Amazon lux meters readings multiplied by .016. It made a world of difference for a tenth the cost of a real PAR meter.

4 grows deep on my own and I’m extatic with the progress!

14 Likes

what PAR were you aiming for?

1 Like

Roughly 999-1080. The highest top is probably just under 1080, but there was a point where it went higher when the stretch slowed and I didn’t notice the growth.

7 Likes

Surprised it’s still available. It’s basically Mountain Temple w Lavender mixed in (Temple x Wookie).

7 Likes

wow that DLA9 grow looks amazing and nice finished flowers. If you nail the harvest like you did the grow you ll be having some jars full of killer meds.Congrats dude

6 Likes

Here’s some choice phenos from Neroli91 F2s. Im selecting the biggest and most tennis ball stinking pheno for the F3. But there’s so much good stuff in there. Lots of Wookie leaners as well as a great down the middle pheno thats not too massive. About to take these ladies down today!

65 Likes

Holy shit! Those colas are fucking massive

4 Likes

Nikah 38 days of 12/12

51 Likes

These Nikahs are at about 21 days of flower. Need to check my notes for exact days.

43 Likes

The air guitar are those leafs supposed to be yellow or is that just the lighting ?

And sorry another question what does 999 or 1020 mean ?

4 Likes

Looks to me like natural fade.

That’s the light intensity measurement.

:v:

2 Likes

Thank you very , learning so much here. I really appreciate you guys taking the time to answer my questions it not going to waste .

3 Likes

The DLA 9 came down this weekend.

I think they could have gone another couple weeks. The branches were falling over with weight, but there was almost no amber. I didn’t want to tie them all up for 2 weeks, and I have sativa clones I don’t want to grow 4 feet tall or harvest in March. If the high is sub par, I’ll blame myself.

20231105_113242

56 Likes

Wow that’s a really good root system! The plants look great also.

8 Likes

Thank you. I am very proud of the flower, but make no mistake, I am radiant with joy about the root system.

20 Likes

I absolutely understand :grin:

6 Likes

Please keep us posted about how it smokes. I’m going to buy DLA 9 solely based on your grow and how your smoke report goes.

10 Likes