Bodhi Plant Guide

Space Monkey

Field Trip

58 Likes

Mostly Black Raspberry beginning to hit their stride. One in lower right has some double serrated leaves. I’ve identified three phenos based on research - wookie leaner, rasp sharpie and goji razz. Does anyone know about the characteristics of the different phenos? Is the goji razz the keeper pheno with the euphoric effects?

42 Likes

Looking great!
Once you smoke them, whichever one speaks to you the most is your keeper :green_heart:

28 Likes

Phone home- stinky rubber and sweet lemons, can’t keep my nose away from the jar. Had a couple seeds pop up is the only thing, but also found a couple bananas in an adjacent Mosca bubblegum boogie so maybe that was why, dunno. Bugger all seeds though luckily, literally a half dozen in 5 oz’s dry. Can’t wait to try it but I’m still on a break lol. Soon…

42 Likes

Two bodhi cuts I’ve got going at day 57 - both pretty impressive.
Lavender Jack (nobodysnursery cut)- super frosty, loud with a rich lemon lime candy thing.

Mothers Milk 31 - Giant massive plant. creamy OG thing going on. It took over the tent, and then proceeded to almost drag down the stakes… had to double them up. Probably 10+ tops like this.

59 Likes

4 different Nikahs females. A couple of these ladies have a very spot on stem rub to the TK clone only. Obviously on a more sturdy frame then TK. Long internodes and very stretchy like TK. I shaved their legs last night. Dont do that too often but these tall ladies needed it I feel. I really like these plants. So much so that i traded a pack of green crack bx for another pack. I also have a pack of black triangle and @HolyAngel triforce to look through. Main goal is to find a very TK leaning male to hit the TK clone only with.

42 Likes

Air guitar day 49 12/12
Hard getting back there so excuse the shitty pic, but the looks aren’t what I wanted to share, even though she is FINE af.
Lemme say upfront that I love citrus terps and lemon/orange/tangerine are easy to find, but this girl is the ever elusive LIME. Never smelled it like this before. Has a piney backend, but is overwhelmingly a sour lime smell when the trichs are brushed. I’m very excited.

51 Likes

Lazy Lightning #1
Almost a month of cure. Dense, Super lemony earth scent and taste matches the scent.
I will have her around for a while. Great night time smoke, but I tend to reach for it in the mornings for the flavor. Work be damned :grin:

70 Likes

Beautiful !!!

2 Likes

Air Guitar Day 52

48 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bodhi Seed and Strain Discussion Guide

Excited to hear how this one turns out.
Not much info out there on Air Guitar.

5 Likes

Love Triangle f2

43 Likes

going through an old folder lol…

Jabbas Stash circa 2012-ish

Ray Davies C99 x 88 G13/HP circa 2014-ish (unreleased)

59 Likes

Lazy Lightning #2
Leaned more OG Kush ( If I understand the backstory of Headband)
Slow in Veg, Low Yielding.

Smoke makes up for the little yield.
Scent: Earthy/Lemon
Flavor: Heavy earth with a slight lemon in there.
Smooth but expansive smoke. Very dense buds.

This is what I reach for before bed. It keeps me sleeping throughout the whole night. Wake up well rested.

54 Likes

Field Trip
5 weeks

another awning
9 weeks

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

50 Likes

DLA 9 nearing the end. Probably chopping this weekend.

68 Likes

I usually hate it when people contribute nothing other than,”That shit looks :fire::fire::fire: nice work!” comments in response to people’s plant pics, but those flowers really do look very impressive and that’s all I I have to say haha.

28 Likes

I sincerely appreciate it. It may mean more than it should, but it does mean alot to get praise from the community. I try to give it back in kind!

I dont mean to put the cart before the horse, but I am very happy with my first go a Bohdi gear. I have some Space Monkey and 4 Play in the freezer, with my fingers crossed for the kush 4 x ssdd that got mailed out earlier in the week. Oh! And Legendary genetics ssdd x grape stomper, which I believe is something Bohdi and Snowhigh did together…

Peace out and a moon age daydream - TB

27 Likes

That shit looks fire :fire:.
Nice work :green_heart:
:sweat_smile:

20 Likes