Bodhi Plant Guide

More Cowbell 25 day

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

51 Likes

Day 20 under 11/13.

Chem 91 Sk Va x SSDD

Sun Ra

44 Likes

Nothing better than some good NY grown outdoor. Sounds like some great crosses were made as well.

4 Likes

Mine is posted further up. I really liked it. Please update late in flower as well if you may

3 Likes

Will do brotha, your ladies looked great!
Did you take em to 10weeks or chopped at 9?

3 Likes

Hey @wavesofjoy
Love how the eternal sunshine came out
Im fixaded on thos long skinny lime green leaves
Great job!

3 Likes

10 weeks of 12/12 although I might have turned it to 10/14 last few weeks. I also ease them in a bit over a week into flower time. But I start counting once its max 12 hours lights on or less.

3 Likes

Midnight cowboy

Strawberry Fantasy #1

Strawberry Fantasy #1 (lower seeded w maruf black)

Forest queen

Booty

Strawberry Fantasy #2

40 Likes

Nice man! Looking forward to hearing how the midnight cowboy turns out, its one I’d like to get to and guess it would be pretty darn flavorful.

12 Likes

I’m really looking forward to it too, it’s been smelling like artificial grape lavender candy up until about a week ago, but it has a skunk type funk coming through in the background some now, smells amazing tho

10 Likes

Yep thats been my findings with the one Mendo Purps cross I have. Nearly everything I have crossed with her as well ends up getting this smell/taste.

9 Likes

Fat Strawberry
Day 46

Smell reminds me a little of strawberries and cream instant oatmeal.

52 Likes

Metal Haze

Stayed compact, 10 weeks or so flower, smells great kind of piney,and with a bit of witch hazel medicine smell. Other phenos are purple and longer flowering. Very good leaf to flower. Still not ready to smoke so I have to get back to it later.
Peace sdd420

46 Likes

Any “full plant” shots?

9 Likes

There’s a couple green ones that never were happy

52 Likes

I think that’s the best looking metal haze I’ve ever seen :eyes:

18 Likes

Strawberry Temple
F49.

Smells are citrus (orange/tangerine) and strawberry. Cream-savers candy and bubblegum comes to mind when smelling.

63 Likes

I was gonna say the same thing haha. But I’ve only seen a couple grow logs of that one so far…

Did you flower her straight from seed, @Sdd420? Or with a minimal veg? The lack of branching on her is pretty surprising.

17 Likes

They were 12-16 inches tall , I thought they would stretch more like 3x but they only went 2x. The branches are short . I did keep the container small so they might get bigger in a 5 gallon rather than a 1 gallon

16 Likes

They all had the same structure though

11 Likes