Bodhi Plant Guide

Reminds me of Rudeboi OG. What’s she smell like ? Looking great !

6 Likes

Black Triangle 53 days

55 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Your plants are gorgeous. Im wondering when you begin counting flower days. After stretch? Peace

6 Likes

These were all cuttings, so I count from the flip

7 Likes

That Spirit Hashplant day 50 is spectacular

5 Likes

She is definitely the fastest finisher of the 3 og/hp I am currently running, can take her anytime after 56 but I like her at 63, which is the earliest for the time bandit and black triangle

10 Likes

That BT is very nice!

5 Likes

MrHamilton, What’s the best or should I say most complex of the OG/88 crosses? Are you able to distinguish the 88 learners from the OG learners by leaf pattern, shape, color and petiole length? Anyone else to can answer like Cannavore as well.

6 Likes

Why would anybody count from anything other than the day you switch your lights from a veg light cycle to a flower light cycle? The day you switch to 12/12 (or 11.5/12.5, 11/13, whatever people’s preferences are when they initiate flowering) is the first day of flower, whether they’re clones or plants grown from seed.

13 Likes

Yes and no. I run some narrow leafs from seed at 11/13 and don’t really count flowering until they show maturity :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Ive read some dont count till after stretch. When first little flowers appear. In fact im pretty sure i read it in reference to breeders suggested flower time.

Peace and Water

5 Likes

Add a week or two onto most breeders (not all) flowering times. Its widespread. Minitiger and Bay are both onto something here. Perhaps if you count from pistil tuft formation a seedline may be 8 weeks but a consensus in the industry/community has to be from flip otherwise its too nebulous, and leads to unknowns.

3 Likes

Ah, okay. Still, though… Flowering directly from seed will never actually be an accurate representation of the plants grown from said seeds, so why even count “flower days” at all?

Yeah, I’ve read that, too. Or that they don’t start counting until they see pistils or whatever. It doesn’t make any sense to me at all. I mean, how do you know when the stretch is actually over? Or any of the other ridiculous things that people use to count “flower days”?

Flowering starts on the day you change your lighting schedule.

7 Likes

It gives me a good guesstimate for the cuttings.

2 Likes

Black Triangle and Zunga Zeng. Standing 18 inches off the ground on a stump of a tree I cut down. South Facing weeks in. Bog/Swamp grown. Night shot from 9/15.

35 Likes

Couple phenos of Midnight cowboy and 1 Divine intervention. Smells in the tent are amazing from a light floral soap and purple candy on the MC and some nice mellow citrusy fruity flavors from the DI

Day 32 of flower

Most purple, biggest MC with super dense buds and great structure, 3x+ stretch on this one, super sweet grape skittles smells so far

Slightly greener but equally as stretchy pheno, less dense bud structure and thinner leaf morphology on this one. Wonderfully delicious lavender floral soap smells from this one!

MC leaf morphology comparison, first plant in this post is left side second is right

Third and fourth plants are shorter with about 2x stretch, one fully green (pictured) other has some light purps, kind of a mix of the smells of the other 2 but leaning more towards sweet grape skittles or just skittles in general
Nice tight bud structure although they aren’t as big as the others, possibly due to getting less light being lower down and a bit overshadowed by the big gals.

And can’t forget Divine intervention, this is looking to be quite an impressive plant and I’m glad I only popped half a pack and have 1 unopened still! It’s a shame I’m going to have to chop her at 10 weeks max because I’m sure she’ll want to go longer, she was going for over 3x stretch before being super cropped on the 2 main colas at week 2-3.
Can’t quite put my finger on exact aromas but it’s some nice bright fruity smell, maybe with hints of citrus or something else sweet :thinking:
Buds are forming super nicely, getting bigger and bigger with no sign of slowing down, white pistils galore, whereas the MC are starting to brown already.

Family photo

20 Likes