Bodhi Plant Guide

Cali o x a11g top cola…

48 Likes

Nice bud dude🔥.
If you have time I would like a general opinion on culture, stability and smoke?
Thank you so much.
See you
O.B

6 Likes

Will do. This one weighed 15g dry, gonna cure and check it out after, already smells like melons and a bit of citrus… vaped a bit of its sister last night and was on the apollo side iirc…

9 Likes

44 days
Space Monkey

Black Triangle

Spirit Hashplant

Time Bandit

47 Likes

Bodhi Moonwalk

Chem 3 x Apollo 11
No fertilizer Preserved cutting

See you
O.B

43 Likes

Old Soul. Has some fruit with the earth smell. Big stretch. 2x

35 Likes

Back row is 1x Divine intervention on the left, and 2 Midnight cowboy. Plus 2 more MC in the front row.
DI and 1 MC (back mid) did 3x+ stretch, currently 39ish inches, started flowering around 12 inches. The other MC in the back is almost 3x, while the front 2 are just barely pushing 2x stretch.
Very nice structure and lateral branching on all of these plants!
Some grape candy smells off a couple of the MC, and a soapy sort of lavender smell from the sugar leafs of another.
Can’t quite pick out what I’m smelling on the DI yet, but her sugar leaves are frosting up quick so I’ll have to take a few more sniffs to decide the tones. It’s got some fruity citrus, but much more mellow than the in your face grape of the MC

Day 21 of flower

Divine intervention getting bent because she was about 9 inches from the lights :grimacing:

Tallest and frostiest Midnight Cowboy, stems are too fat to bend so I think he’ll just have to stick it out in the middle where luckily the light isn’t quiteeeee as intense, still over 1000ppfd at his tops though

Full tent

33 Likes

Hollyweed V2 at 67 days

37 Likes

I also have this in my collection and plan to make as many seeds as possible so the Staff can and be passed around! Thank you for growing this and letting us see its beauty :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Kind of wish I didnt read this! Haha. I am sure the smoke was phenomenal :ok_hand:

1 Like

Avr1 , how’s the smell of that encrusted looking gem? Is it something you will re-run?

1 Like

Earthy and fuel. Yup gonna rerun it, F2 and buy another pack of F1’s.
Tester bud taken at just under 8 weeks says she is potent as fuck

Edit: Carbon filter needed

7 Likes

Please do us a favor and add the (Hollyweed) “V2” to your post. It would be great to know that your plant is a strain (Hollyweed V2) that is still in stock at most US seed banks. It will help Bodhi. Thanks!

3 Likes

Yes dear…

2 Likes

If you thought it was a secret how did you know it’s V2? :rofl:

2 Likes

Because i read your previous post where you mentioned V2. Not everyone else may have seen that info.

2 Likes

Zunga Zeng. Huge stretch on this one. 20 gallon rectangular rubbermaid tub. 9 1/2 ft. Testing everything at 41 N. Bog/swamp edge. Genetic purple. Jah Goo pheno. Jah Goo was more tightly held/did not catch on as others of equal quality have… Good resistance against septoria, botrytis(so far). No pm like others. I put them through the ringer here. The sap suckers like it some but the fruity stuff gets attention from them. I have 3 from seed. This is the purple phenotype. I another in a 35 gallon garbage pail. That one is 50/50 jah goo/ lavender lemonade. And another heavy yeilder, darker, thicker leaf in a 35 gallon trash can as well.

40 Likes

There are a couple phenos that smell like sour 7-up. The phenos that went longer smell less like basement gym lol. But yes the effects are very nice and upbeat happy

9 Likes

(Hollyweed). “V2” done and chopped at day 70

51 Likes

Spirit Hashplant 50 days, last 3 pics were taken in complete darkness with just my phones flash.

60 Likes