Bodhi’s Good Medicine F2

Last time I watched the wall was tripping super hard on shrooms was interesting :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you for being so generous @LegsMahoney !!!

And thanks for the tag @DesertHeartGardens , very kind of you.

4 Likes

That f*+^#ing carpet in that hotel hallway gets me every time!!
I feel like it just keeps going and going, the never ending pulsing carpet lol
Set my mind up for a good trip

3 Likes

Thanks @DesertHeartGardens !
I’m gonna go with 392 grams.
Edit: I actually REALLY want that fucking syrup!!!

3 Likes

Anytime homie I thought a :bear: might like a chance at a sweet snack :v:

2 Likes

Hmmm gonna go with 247.4 grams lol

2 Likes

Seems cool…I’ll throw my hat in with 315g. :smiley:

Btw do you collect the sap from your own property, how long does it take to collect a gallon of sap?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Yes sir @Kabuddha , everything gets collected and boiled down right here on our property. We drill small holes in the tree trunks and hammer in spouts, hang buckets and collect the sap as it drains into em. Sap gets collected in a big tank until we’ve got enough to boil. Depends on the weather how long it takes to collect enough, the sap runs in the springtime, you need below freezing temps at night, and like above 40 during the day. When it swings farther than that, (I.e. wicked cold at night, and shirtsleeve warm during the day) it runs faster, so I’d say it can take anywhere between a week or two to like 3-4 days depending on the weather to collect enough sap to boil. We boil in an evaporator that I made out of a 55 gallon drum, takes about 40 gallons of sap to get one gallon of syrup, there’s a lot of sitting around and tending to the fire and smoking joints, super time consuming but it’s a labor of love!!

10 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @DesertHeartGardens! I appreciate you looking out for a brother! And thank you to @LegsMahoney for the generosity. I just found this thread

4 Likes

Hey welcome to this junk show of a thread crunch! Good to see you bud

4 Likes

Good to be seen! Happy fackin Friday!

4 Likes

back at you buddy

2 Likes

Haven’t read through your thread totally, but what’s the effects like on GM?

2 Likes

So far ive only smoked the shuck from the seed run but the effects are all very positive uplifting chatty kind of vibes initially, that settle into a nice comfortable feeling of wellbeing on the backend. the potency of these effects varies with the phenos i found, but all of them are still very functional, good daytime stuff, im able to face a full joint and still be an engaged parent, or get some work done, really nice stuff IMO. im expecting a sensi run to just amplify the potency of effects really, but hoping to find out soon if that theory is right if i can limp these girls over the finish line. shes just really nice, mellow feel good happy herb

i should also note ive been getting headaches a lot lately by the time im wrapping up work, probably a combination of staring at a screen all day and just general stress, couple times ive fired up a J of this stuff and noticed about a half hour after smoking it that the headache totally dissipated, so the name is apt in that way, it actually is good medicine haha

10 Likes

Sounds inviting! Thanks for the description! I’m following along!

5 Likes

Alright, so I’m calling this thing now! I threw the bags on the scale and the official number is in at 114 grams even

Congratulations to @bassman5420 for being the closest guess without going over at 100 grams! PM me with your info buddy and I’ll get your prizes packed up and on their way to you. Thank you to everyone who swung in to make a guess and say what’s up. :heart::v:t2:

21 Likes

Congrats @bassman5420!! I see French toast in your future!

5 Likes

Kudos @bassman5420 ! Good karma

1 Like

Sweet win @bassman5420 enjoy a stack of waffles with it for me :joy:

3 Likes

Congratulations @bassman5420 on the big win!!

4 Likes