Bodhi’s Good Medicine F2

Atta boy!
My initial re-amend recipe per 4 cubic feet of used virgin soil from two Earthboxes.
4 cups Oyster Shell
3 cups Azomite
4 cups Gaia Green Rock Dust
6 cups Basalt
3 cups Gypsum
1 cup Langbeinite
1 cup Greensand
1 cup Insect Frass
1 cup Alfalfa
1 cup Crustacean Meal
1 cup Fish Meal
2 cups Kelp Meal
1 cup Neem and Karanja
Bunch of Rice Hulls and Pumice for aeration.

I’ll probably use of 1/4 of this on successive re-amends.

13 Likes

Dang Ricky!!! Hahaha

Thanks for sharing crunch, that’s a grocery list versure!

6 Likes

Only took a few pics after I dumped it, then forgot to take pics of the rest of the process.

I just dumped it into a wheelbarrow, took out the mass of roots around the base, broke up the rest of the root mass. I added a couple shovel fills of my compost, 2cups Craft blend, half cup gypsum and and a cup of basalt.
Repacked the wicks, moistened those, filled the rest, watered in some fresh ground Gnarly Barley with some FAA and CoverCrop FPJ.
Sprinkled with rice halls and now it will sit in a dark tent and hopefully grow half the beard @CrunchBerries has :wink:

And I have a 5gallon bucket full of the extra well amended soil :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Sick. I’m in. Now I just gotta work the nerve to drop the coin on two of em for the flower tent.

3 Likes

DIY yourself some for a 1/4 of the price!!! Or check out the City Pickers. You can get them at Home Depot I believe.

5 Likes

There are links to DIY SIPs and @Maddawg did a great tutorial over on my thread. Lots of options, not just EBs.

7 Likes

For anyone who was wondering about the sandwich bag cloning tech, the GM4 male is the first to pop roots

For anyone keeping count that’s two cuts rooted out of 15 in like maybe 12-13 days? I’d have to check my notes to be sure on timing. The PK x UHP and NL5 x PPP in the clone dome next to em are like 8 out of 12 rooted in as many days. Two different cultivars so it’s not a properly fair comparison, but it’s something to think about. The sandwich bags stay way more moist than a dome and plugs do so likely spray em less and maybe crack the bag sooner than you would typically start venting a dome

Seems like a viable option, will take some playing with to dial in if you’re used to other tech.

28 Likes

Hello beautiful girl!

1 Like

Placed the one confirmed female out of the PK x UHP seeds in her outdoor home today. Couldn’t have happened soon enough, veg tent is a jungle right now. She’s a little sulky from the experience but she’s already peeling from how she looked this morning. Hopeful that she’ll settle in for the season. :call_me_hand:t2::v:t2:

20 Likes

Supermoon is peaking here tonight, anybody popping seeds??

11 Likes

Not popping seeds but considering potting the GSDf6 into the EB this evening. Got some fuzz going so it’s all good :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice @BeagleZ that thing is going to explode once it gets in there I can feel it.

Little shot of the PK x UHP #1 this morning, starting to acclimate to her new home

14 Likes

Following up on the clones in the sandwich bags, we got roots from all of em. Without counting I’d call it like a 40% success rate across the board maybe. I think the results would be better if I adjusted things like I mentioned: less water overall since they hold so much more moisture than a dome, maybe crack the bags earlier like after 3-4 days to let em breathe better. This is certainly a viable option for cloning with limited space, these bags could be hung up the way you would a ziplock bag for cracking seeds :v:t2::v:t2:

30 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to all my OG dad buddies out there. Feels cool to be a part of the club growing good herb and raising good kids. Cheers to all of you today.

14 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to you also man! Hope it’s a relaxing one! @BeagleZ and I are going fishing for a couple hours this morning. Fish on!

7 Likes

Get it guys! Hope they’re jumping on the hook this morning, enjoy your time together. Which river y’all headed to down there?

8 Likes

Happy Father’s Day @LegsMahoney !
Thinkin the James but who knows lol , we’ll figure out in a few minutes :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@BeagleZ like “leaving in 5,” but let me check in right quick. Ha!

5 Likes

True dedication right there. Have fun fellas

4 Likes

The PK x UHP #1 went through her first rainstorm yesterday into last night after being outside for only 4 days and is loving life after the fact. I was a little worried because night time temps dropped into the low 50s here but she’s no worse for the wear. The red clover cover crop is coming in nicely as well:

24 Likes