Bodhi Sun Ra F2 Tester Thread

So far they’re looking good one topped itself and the others are pretty much just chillin, most of them were slow starters.

16 Likes

Thanks for the update! Hopefully they find their footing and take off for you.

5 Likes

@Greasy all are doing great the one was late popping. Can’t wait to flower. Thanks again for the opportunity to run them.

19 Likes

Looking nice and healthy, thanks for the update!

9 Likes

Yessir anytime bud. Thanks again I’ll try to update every week for you… have a great evening

6 Likes

The plants look very happy! Are you getting any interesting scents from rubbing the stems? I love the smell of cannabis plants in the morning.

3 Likes

Hey bud thanks alot yeah it’s like mint with a little rubber mixed in. But I didn’t need to stem rub they are just smelly. Had to replace my carbon filter soon as lights go out here comes the smell. Lol some wild genetics a lot of little mutations on a few.

6 Likes

That’s cool they are stinkers in the f2s as well. I found that to be the case in the females I grew out too. Definitely need a carbon filter for some of these!

Still have plenty of these to share to any potential testers if anyone is interested. Appreciate the active participation from all the growers so far!

8 Likes

@Greasy if you still want any more testers, I’d be willing to slide them to the head of my rotation.
I can pop 6 in pretty much exactly 30 days.
I’ll just pop those instead of the Sour Bubble repro’s I had in line. :bear::+1:

You can see my grow journals here and here

I’m literally an average grower, so if you want to know how they do for the average Joe, I’m your guy. :laughing:
Also I have an awesome palate and a strong descriptive vocabulary, so I can tell you exactly what it’s like!
Edit: oh yeah, I’m TL3, I’ve been here for 20+ months, and I’ve visited the site every day since I joined.

Edit again: fuck me. Responding to a 2 month old post. My bad. I smoke weed.

17 Likes

Definitely want more testers! No worries on your credentials, you definitely meet the requirement. PM me an address and I’ll get these out to you. This isn’t meant to be a competetive or high pressure testing environment, just want to share some seeds with interested folks, and see if they have any sexual instability.

13 Likes

Seeds are in the mail! Thank you for volunteering to test. Looking forward to seeing what you can do with them!

As I stated before, if anyone else is interested in testing these out, let me know, and I can send some your way!

11 Likes

Excited for the possibilities!
I’ll keep this thread updated when they arrive, and when I pop em!

4 Likes

Wanted to keep you updated with a few pics

28 Likes

A shrubbery!
I’m getting pretty jazzed to get these going

6 Likes

Yeah 9 days since my last pic and they definitely are putting it down. Haven’t given any nutrients yet new ocean forest has plenty. Might get lucky and make it until flower

3 Likes

How many days from seed?

2 Likes

I’d say close to 30 if I remember correctly I can update you when I’m near my notes

2 Likes

All good, approximate is fine, just something to compare to in the future!

2 Likes

Right on I’m guessing 30 the pics up top were 27 days ago and only sprouted a few days before. So 30 lol

2 Likes

Looking great. Thanks for the update! Should be seeing signs of sex soon! My guess is the bottom right is going to be a male, but hopefully just an ultra vigorous lady!

12 Likes