Bodhi Tree from Led_Seedz

Do you recall where this pheno finished the first time through? Kind of looking like it may go 70.

3 Likes

The last 3 were right around 60 to 61 days, was thinking along those lines, may have started the last 2 weeks feed schedule about 4 days early, she will just get prettier the longer she goes. OG

3 Likes

I seem to remember a feed issue at the end last time and they burned up a bit. This one looks mo better. Have you scoped it at all yet?

3 Likes

She is in chips, the others weren’t, but yes burnt them. This new feeding system seem better, just more work.

Yes looking at a majority cloudy with a few clear. No amber yet will check her tomorrow.

4 Likes

@OG1969 … automation is a wonderful thing… cost a little but worth it… start looking for some 55 gallon plastic barrels

4 Likes

See them all the time, will look into a couple.
OG.

3 Likes

If you have a Pepsi plant anywhere close, give them a shout. They typically will sell them dirt cheap and all you have to do is cut the top off wash out the syrup and your golden. Mountain Dew smelling plants for days.

lol

7 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Bodhi Tree is rolling on, just starting to foxtail a little 57 days on her.
Peace OG

8 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Getting closer with this gal, day 59. Peace OG.

12 Likes

This is outstanding looking bud.

The condition, the colors. Just right.

Something to aim for.

5 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Cruising to the finish line on this gal, day 61.
Peace OG.

11 Likes

4 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Rolling right along here, Bodhi Tree day 63.
Peace OG.

A few more I think…

10 Likes

looking very frosty brother

2 Likes

Its perfection in confection @OG1969’s candy house! :eye: :candy:

3 Likes

Hello all hope your gardens are doing well. Getting closer to the finish line, still waiting to see some amber. Day 65 of flower for Bodhi Tree, Peace OG.

7 Likes

Here comes that color of the Boysenberry starting to show through. Still gonna say 70 and she’s perfect. Awesome finish this run brother!

5 Likes

Yeah she is the looker in the tent right, she has 5 days to enjoy it, lol. She loved the new coco ride, I just have to stay on top of the ph. Good genes help as well my friend. Looking forward to seeing what comes next, OG

5 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are doing well. Inching closer here for Bodhi Tree day 67 of flower. Will be a nice xmas gift to myself, Peace OG.

8 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Rolling into home plate here on Bodhi Tree day 69, think she needs a couple more days, but will check her again tomorrow, Peace all OG.

8 Likes