Bodhi - Wolfpack preservation

I’ll find a spot in the corner and watch this one.

Sending good vibes ~~~ your way :seedling:

:peace_symbol:

1 Like

These genetics are in good hands! You the man @Uprangewilly

I’d call that The Wolf Cobra :wolf::snake::fire:

3 Likes

Thanks @DietPeps
This repro wouldn’t be happening without your generosity.

@Budderton @Tuned
cobra lips was a pack I always wanted to try.
How was it?

9 Likes

YASSS @Uprangewilly !!!

:partying_face:

1 Like

The wolf cobra
Cobra pack
Wolf lips

I have been playing around with a AI art website. It comes up with some crazy shit.

12 Likes

The f1s were mostly foul chemness up front with differences in the background. They all had strong effects. Actually quite similar to the wolf pack f1s. 1 out of 5 CL females was a bit more fruity/sweet.
I did a controlled open pollination of CL, as a co-op, using 5 females and 4 males that where bagged and released at the same time to avoid any one male dominating the pollinations. I have plenty of the Cobra Lips F2s and a smaller number of Cobra Quiver f2s, CL f1 x WP f1. (a quiver being the correct term for a group or “pack” of cobras ) as well as a few "Appy-centric " seed batches. I’d be happy to contribute some to the BAV, if you’d like to have them.
:v::canada:

17 Likes

Wolf Lips :fire:

3 Likes

I dated a girl that could have the nickname Wolf lips.

Felt like I was kissing Freddie Mercury.

She really needed to shave.

11 Likes

I grew up in the early 90s I think I dated that girl too

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s her.

I was still in high school.
Probably 96’-97’

3 Likes

Just like @Budderton described, strong effects.
Here’s some pics of my outdoor grow 2023.

80d9595085ed013406d6d59c0c6f46cc0004854b_2_375x500 f4f71a9a9d20913a304e0a3dbb4b6bc43f4cfbf8_2_283x500 66063ddda110f01a761a88848b340c378e83effb_2_309x500 8ffa1d010f00c54d5dcb470d7102fee538480c4e_2_296x500

31 Likes

I would absolutely love some Cobra Lips f2s.

I looked over the BAV master list and I don’t see a pack of CL on there. So I would love some for preservation.

Thanks for the offer.

8 Likes

Beautiful plants @Tuned

5 Likes

Glad to see you start this thread!

3 Likes

The apocalypse vault!! Love it dude!

8 Likes

It’s my pleasure @Uprangewilly . Shoot me an address in PM when you get the chance.
:v::canada:

14 Likes

Very cool repro @Uprangewilly … According to Greenhighlander, several plants should finish in less than 50 days, which is awesome for a plant with a lot of chemdog influence and gives those of us who live in colder climates a real shot at growing a chem-type plant outdoors. It would be cool to get ahold of some of these seeds if possible. I have some packs myself I could donate to a future project as part of an exchange (Nikah, Madre Azul, Lemon Afghani, Bingo Pajama, TT NL6 x Appalachia, and several others). Wishing you a bountiful harvest :v:

5 Likes

Those are some nice older packs for sure. Thanks for the offer. I’m sure we can work something out if you want to preserve some of those packs.

I’m going to make them available to as many people as possible.

Yeah, that’s fast for sure.
@anon60559124 definitely has good information about Wolfpack. Reading his posts got me excited about the whole thing all over again.

8 Likes

Absolutely love this thread! I had intended to do the same on my last run, but ended up with 3 females.

I was running Appalachian Super Skunk along with the Wolf Pack and kept the males from that pack, made F2 of the Appy Super Skunk as well as hitting the 3 females of WP.

Kept one stand out of the 3 WP. Reeks of tropical creamy gas.

9 Likes

I bet that’s a nice cross.

How was the ASS?

And welcome to Overgrow! @Castngrass

3 Likes