Bodhi - Wolfpack preservation

These look awesome! Cobra Lips always sounded like a great cross to me. Looks like it paired very nicely with the WP.

2 Likes

Thank you.

Hoping to dig into them this fall. You’re more than welcome to some, including the ASS f2.

The ASS ended up really nice as well. Couple of really nice lemon phenos, great clearheaded daytime smoke.

2 Likes

8-5-24
First day of 12/12

36 Likes

These are looking gorgeous :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you.
You are being too kind.

I feel I really messed them up. I under fed and let them get root bound. They are yellowing way more than I would like.

I just went down to check to see if they are showing sex. It looks like ten females, two males and one undetermined. I believe it’s a male though.

I will get the weekly update pic up soon.

16 Likes

They’re looking great bud, don’t be too harsh on yourself :+1:t2:

2 Likes

These plants are pretty resilient as we all ha e experienced! If it’s not dead, you’re doing something right :rofl:

1 Like

The flip! Most exciting part… looking good in the garden :+1:

1 Like

8-13-24
Day 8 12/12

Looks like we have ten females and three males.

32 Likes

Nice project @Uprangewilly
Its pretty cool that you preserve these packs that are no longer, like that ssdd you made. I cant wait to run that now that i am starting to be more open to regs

1 Like

Goodluck dude!!! I promise you will not regret it lol

I gave a guy 50 or so seeds in person last February. Ran into him recently when he called and said we need to have a smoke session.
As soon as he opened the container he had his doobies in , I was like " WTF is that man " ?
He immediately said “this is a few of those Wolfpacks you gave me” .
He talked about how I was right about them . The ones with the large marble sized calyx sucked ass for yield , but were absolutely killer smoke. Said he didn’t find a single plant that was shit , smoke wise.

That along with the 60-70 of the f2’s I made that I have popped and flowered out , tells me your are reproducing a good one.

10 Likes

Thats a nice ratio brotha, Unfamiliar with this one. Geisel x Appalachia sounds like a killer combo though.:sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Thanks man.
I went through all your Wolfpack posts well before starting this project and it really got me excited for it.

You posted a wealth of information and awesome pictures that has helped me understand their potential.

11 Likes

This actually really means a lot to me , as it is the only reason I ever posted my grows. In the hopes that the info might be useful to others.

The OP seed run , my one and only time intentionally making seeds lol , is posted on BB .
If I remember right, out of the pack I got almost even M/F . I remember culling one female for intersex issues early on.
Then just let the rest get their freak on.

I have found lots of plants you would expect from that cross , and a few that were totally unexpected.
The one I hope to find again was from the first run. It was a perfect stature plant . Big rockhard buds that the plant supported easily on its own. That smelled and tasted like grape. It had the most enjoyable almost dry drunk type high , that was amazing for nerve pain.

Anyway sorry for the ramble lol Good luck with your project . It is def worth it.

14 Likes

8-22-24
Day 17 of 12/12
Things are happening
The males are starting to dump pollen

I moved the three males to the front of the tent where the fan is blowing.

30 Likes

Awesome project, i got a preservation wolfpack just starting too… got 5 of 6 to pop… so lets see what we end up with! Best of luck on this one!

9 Likes

Thank you. Best of luck to you as well.

3 Likes

9-2-24
Day 28 of 12/12

19 Likes

Looking great!! Thank you for the update

2 Likes

They’re looking great bud :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes