Bodhi's Triple Goddess, HolyAngel's Franco's Lemon Cheese x NL5Haze/Sensi Star and Doc D's Wat Pho

Alright, flower day 54.

Here are the two Mountain Temples, @JustANobody, if you wanna take a look. If not, I’ll be posting pics from veg through chop on that Bodhi thread in a few weeks.

#1:

She really does look like she’s gonna be done relatively soon, with all of those withered pistils, but she’s also noticeably swelling. Even I can notice it and I don’t usually notice shit like that, so…

And the #5 Mountain Temple:

That #5 plant smells sooooooo goooooood, total “dryer sheets/fabric softener” and Sweet Tarts and tanning oil/lotion and just… crazy haha. She’s definitely different from the #1 plant this round and also different than the three Mountain Temples that I grew previously. I’m really glad I have a decent amount of these seeds left, definitely gonna take cuts the next time I plant some. I swear! I’m gonna do it! haha.

Here are the two Angelicas, @unomas, if you feel like looking.

#4:

She doesn’t seem to wanna fill out and get it over with haha, but that doesn’t really surprise me. I think it may just be that Hell’s Angels OG or something, because the Uplifts took a while, too, pretty sure I chopped those between 74 and 76 days, something like that. That #1 plant also smells really, really good, very “OG Perfume”-type of smell. I kept smelling my fingers haha after I watered last night.

Here’s the #5 Angelica:

And the #3 Banana Soap:

So, yeah… Things are coming along. For a while I was thinking that I was gonna chop everything on day 69, which would be June 20, the day before the summer solstice, regardless of how far along the plants were or how much time they needed to finish, just because I really do wanna shut everything down until August 15. And I’m also gonna be raging on the solstice, it’s just what I do on my favorite day of the year. I figure I’m not gonna be in good shape for a few days afterwards, not gonna feel like watering and filling humidifiers and shit. But now that I’m seeing these plants, which are obviously gonna need to go longer than ten weeks, I’m like,“Okay… I guess I can let them go a little longer than that…” haha. So we’ll see. I’m definitely not chopping everything on the 20th, though.

20 Likes