InTheWoods Journal

I really like the bud structure on the MG.

Although I smoke it I dont smoke it all haha. I leave some to cure for month. I have some buds at 5 months cured, SB PRx BV, LL and couple little over a month. If I had a cannatrol I might be better off but pockets cant swing that purchase.

I only noticed a smoother smoke and a slight change in scents, but not much change in effects. Even on the buds at 3 months+ cured. I would say another problem for me is that I’m smoking 5 or more different buds throughout the day, so it’s hard to say which is doing what. I just love variety of flavors.

Your Mountain Temple #5 caught my eye last run too. I just looked into your earlier 23 grow with Doc Ds SD x DE and also the Pura Vida F2. Those SD x DEs are gorgeous. I bet both were great smoke.

My guess would be the MG x DE would see 12 weeks to finish. I think it would be cool seeing the MG side by side to the MG x DE cross.

If you interested in running the TLT Malawi Gold (14 weeks) and the Metal Haze x Dragon Energy (12-13 weeks based on smoke preference) alongside of them, Let me know brotha and I’ll get them out to you in a couple weeks since I took new cuts for a mother plant earlier this week.

9 Likes