BOG & Bros Grimm Grow Journal

Just a heads up, You have your rope ratchets installed upside down. If it works for you that way, leave it as is. However if you flip them, they will work as they are designed.
The end connected to the plastic housing should be the one connecting to your light. That way you will be able to operate them single handed.

9 Likes

Got ya - thanks for the heads up!

3 Likes

Things seem to be coming together nicely in here. Pulling up a seat to follow along and check things out!

Best of luck on the grow.

3 Likes

Two days after being planted in soil and these baby’s wanna grow! The other two bog beans that hadn’t fully germinated are in soil now and I’m waiting for a sluggish sweet Cindy to pop through.

I’m happy to say I think I have the temperature down for the tent/room. Everything stayed at a nice 83° all day long :+1:

10 Likes

Ah, I didn’t even see that, good catch!

4 Likes

Reminds me of my first grow except well planned, organized, and executed. So…it’s nothing at all similar…but we’ve got the same fan. And I do have these Bogglegum and LSD seeds a very generous trader sent me that maybe I need to start sooner rather than later. So I mean, that’s basically the same thing, right? Right.

Best of luck. Will be watching with interest.

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl: thanks for the laugh man @FailingForwards

My buddy came by and said the T5s needed to go in for the seedlings asap so we got that up tonight. Went a little pulley crazy but it works well. I was able to hang it right below my LEDs until my veg tent shows up in a few days. I also flipped the pulleys as per @SubSoilSelections advice, thanks again!

16 Likes

Nice set up, all clean and crisp, lookin real good.

2 Likes

All the seedlings made it except one bog sweet Cindy. Another bog sc is sluggish but getting there. The others all look good and seem to be loving the t5 lights.

I soaked and germed a feminized cherry pie x bubba seed from two dog seeds to take the place of the sweet Cindy that didn’t make it. I’m excited to see how that one comes out.

I also put a small humidifier in there to keep the tent around 60% for the seedlings and so far so good.

13 Likes

Everybody got transplanted into 1gal smart pots and I turned on all 8 of the T5 lights. Hopefully they’re all happy and start kicking into gear.

Im gonna start the fox farm big bloom/grow big/tiger bloom feeding schedule with my next water.

13 Likes

I found a guy on IG (@woodshed13) selling 3D printed hurricane fan tent mounts so I grabbed a couple. I just set up the first and it’s super legit. Check him out if you’re interested.

13 Likes

That’s pretty awesome.
I’m impressed with what some people can come up with on those 3d printers.

4 Likes

Two weeks in so far. A few seedlings have been sluggish and a sweet Cindy is looking like it’s going belly up but time will tell. I definitely gave them some beginner grower stress dialing in the tent so it’s to be expected.

11 Likes

hell yeah Love BOG stock. Grew sweet cindy was good the best being the short phenos IMO. Never grew the sour boggle but boggle was outstanding all phenos were great. I know you said you weren’t sure about males but I would keep the a BOG male of each. No1 should grow BOG seeds and not save pollen. I gave away my BOG seed collection a few years back. Wishing I wasn’t so generous now.

4 Likes

About three weeks in. Starting feeding nutes two waterings ago and all look good except for one sweet Cindy. I’ll probably be updating this journal once a week unless anything exciting pops up.

11 Likes

Any ideas about these rust spots? They’ve been isolated to two of the sour boggles and the rest look fine.

Ph has been 6.4 from the tap. I started feeding them nutes last week but these have been showing this rust and leaf deforming since their first week of growth.

8 Likes

Could use some cal/mag maybe :thinking:. LEDs make them hungry for the stuff.

2 Likes

I actually have them under T5s still…I haven’t done the switch yet. I’m just hoping it’s not rust fungus that could spread to other plants.

1 Like

They’re at the 4 week mark. Most are doing well with a few issues.

Two sour boggle had sick leaves that got pruned and it seems to have helped. One sweet cindy is growing out with damaged leaves and I’ve got a couple stems bending in the wrong directions I’m trying to correct. Other than that they look healthy for the most part.

10 Likes

Looking good pretty similar growth on them you’d almost think they were clones .

2 Likes