BOG Bubble 04-05 x BOG Sour Bubble

Nice. I bought this pack as well. I have it setting in my to do next pile. Going to sit here and watch the show for sure!! :grin:

3 Likes

@DrEvill thanks, I’m having fun with these plants, they are very easy and forgiving. It looks like I have three distinct phenos in the pack. I am interested to see what the flowers look like. You never truly know what a plant is like until you get a look at it’s clone in your setup.

4 Likes

This is the best one of the pack frosty fast putting on weight

11 Likes

The good news is that there was a really nice example of this plant in the pack. It has huge fast growth, great terps, frosty, tight buds, lots of budsites, did well in a small amount of medium. Very pleased. The bad news is the other four plants were not half as nice as the one. Open airy buds squat plants no bueno. Maybe another week and it will be done? Can’t wait to see how she washes.

11 Likes

Is this your test run? Are you gonna pick a keeper and run it again?

2 Likes

Yes, I will run them all again as clones (vegging now). It will be warmer over spring so maybe that will change things? After that I’ll wash em all to see whose best and hopefully find one worth keeping. i’m enjoying them, they are pretty easy, a little cal mag hungry. Thanks for looking.

2 Likes

I always lurk around when I see big gear going! You look to be doing a great job I hope you find the washer you’re looking for. The flower is excellent! Do you mostly look for washers?

1 Like

I’ve been enjoying making hash lately so if i can find nice buds, nice hash, flavors, vigor, yield there are so many genes to choose form and plants to look at might as well aim for the moon. I’m only growing for myself so I have lots of room to look at things and fail a bunch. It’s fun choosing different plants, Have you grown any BOG plants?

2 Likes

I have grown some, sour bubble mostly. But seeing how things are now I will break out my big gear and do some seed Increase and start to really run through some variety of his gear!

2 Likes

Plants still maturing so maybe another couple weeks and I’ll have some free time to harvest them.

16 Likes

Looking good dude!! Also Happy Easter!!

1 Like

Thanks man, Happy Easter

1 Like

Nice man im dedicating my grow life to Sour Bubble for the foreseeable future.

Nice to see a fellow SB head out there :sunglasses::pray:

3 Likes

Awesome, I have found a pheno that I really like. I will try to hold on to it for awhile. I’m very interested to try a couple in my outdoor setup to see the different expressions. You must have a very nice cut of the plant?

2 Likes

Ive got about 24 going at the moment. Hoping to find this special sour kushy pheno a friend on Icmag had back in the day. And plan to do a lot of breeding with that.

If I have to do 100 runs to find her I will. But shell be the backbone of my projects going forward.

4 Likes

I have some feminized Soap (Animal Mints x Kush Mints) pollen I’m thinking of using on one of my clones of the best pheno. Could be an interesting mix. Good luck on finding your sour kush leaning pheno

2 Likes

Beauty!!!

1 Like

It’s a good thing I like leafy buds for rolling joints. These buds are greasy sandy and sticky so I’ve got that going for me which is nice.

Harvested the ripest plant and put in the poor mans cannatrol for a quick dry to test it out. Should be able to smoke it in four or five days. Made a bunch of fresh frozen for wash testing. Also have a couple clones from the strongest two phenos getting ready to flip. They were prepped for flower better. Warmer temps, better root development and 50% more growing medium should give me some really good results.

10 Likes

Dried some in the poor man’s canatrol and it is some great smoke even with a quick dry. The taste is tough to equate for me it does tickle my nose like soda. The high is immediate potent and heady. It smells like sourish fruity bubble gum to me and that’s fun. Have a great day.

5 Likes

Looks frosty as all get dude! Sounds like some good smoke! Congrats!

2 Likes