BOG jr. Seeds Sour Grape: A new Beginning

WHAT?!!! Dude, thanks so much! I select @Upstate for the second one. Thanks so much @Heliosphear

5 Likes

:sunglasses: Have a great day @HumblePie420

15 Likes

Well that’s a sweet deal!

1 Like

So what’s the new seed company going to be called when Bog jr starts releasing or has he already started?

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :grin: Nice work @HumblePie420!

Hey Helio, in that first bog saucer pic, what are the things on top and on both sides??? Hood ornaments, lol…

4 Likes

Sticker Chain giveaway

1. @HumblePie420
  2. @Upstate please select a OG to win the 3rd sticker. 24 hours to respond, after that I pick the third sticker winner, that winner picks the 4th winner. 4th winner picks the 5th.

You can also find stickers and seeds here:

@Hotrods_and_hounds heres the thing for me, BOG jr says in the interview that the mother plants were long gone, it took two years for Mr. And Mrs. BOG to sell their home and was living with BOG jr. At the time of his fathers passing. The seeds that have and are being made will take several grows to find the best of each strain and more grows to stabilize the strain for results that will make it possible to sell BOG seeds quality that we all had access to in the past. My deal is I wanna assist in the process and support BOG Jr. As I did for his father. What is the future of BOG strains? Destination unknown.

@GMan it’s a beer can holder double super sipper. :crazy_face:

@DougDawson Thank you for the offer. @buckaroobonsai has offered to support me should I fail in the task at hand thru no fault of my own. Shout out to all my friends in the SBCS, Over Grow the World with Love.

My LSD seeds went to soil 51 hours after drop.

BOG Jr. Seeds no go, dumping in soil with the other dead’s for good measure.

At 4:20 today I will be posting part two of Frankensteins adventures and the premier of the main character moving forward… Frankensteins Daughter!

Seeyah there, have a great Friday. :sunglasses:

15 Likes

SBCS! Thanks for the shout Helio, let’s do this!

3 Likes

That Michael Franti video is awesome and accurate! Today is a good day for a good day, and not only that, I’m having one. Thank you so much, @Heliosphear!

2 Likes

Ooh sweet! Did I win an OG sticker? @deeez99 has been a great support for the Peshawar seedrun. He needs an OG sticker for sure.

4 Likes

Nobody selected me for a sticker? Whhhaatt!?!
Rofl :rofl:

1 Like

Sticker Chain Giveaway

1. @HumblePie420
  2. @Upstate
  3. @deeez99 Please select the 4 sticker winner, 24 hours to respond, once expired I’ll select @blowdout2269 as fourth and request 5th and last sticker winner.

Dropped the last 4 BOG jr seeds in water.

1000 pollinator wild and sunflower seeds.

15 Likes

That’s awfully kind of you! :smiley:

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what comes out of these legendary beans

5 Likes

I have a pack of original SG from BOG which will be my next grow. I’m excited to see how yours turn out and compare them to mine to see if there is any difference between the two at all.

5 Likes

It’s good to see you here @Redrum92 , welcome to OG!

3 Likes

Thanks @Upstate much appreciated! I will pick @PineTarBastard as the next winner. Thanks @Heliosphear very awesome of you and am excited to watch your grow :v:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG. You stumbled upon a great group in this thread.

4 Likes

Thank you @deeez99. Those are cool looking stickers.
@Heliosphear I read the instructions above, but am still confused. I literally just inhaled a big bowl of Oaxaca, so I’m definitely blaming the weed. :rofl:
Am I supposed to do something now?
Thanks @deeez99 :wink:

5 Likes

Aww, shucks!

Welp, let’s see some more of your artwork. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Sticker Chain giveaway #1

1. @HumblePie420
  2. @Upstate
  3. @deeez99
  4. @PineTarBastard Please Select the 5th winner of the last sticker for this giveaway, wait until your Oaxaca to settle down before selecting. :sunglasses: Please Do Not Select @blowdout2269 read further for reason…

Attention @blowdout2269 Congratulations!!! You have Won first place Position in the next 5 sticker chain giveaway! Please select winner #2 in the second Sticker Chain giveaway. :sunglasses:
Sticker Chain Giveaway #2

1. @blowdout2269
  2. ?

@Redrum92 Thank you for making your first post here on OverGrow, Welcome to the conversation.
@GrowTheAtlas Please post a link to your grow when it starts so that we can watch your progress.

LSD has cleared the surface.

No action on the last 4 seeds dropped, when I compare the LSD seedlings to the BOG jr. Sour Grape seedlings the difference is apparent looking at the health of stems and starter leaves. Compare pictures tomorrow.

Pollinators are Going Good

As requested.

Have a Monday. :neutral_face:

21 Likes