BOG jr. Seeds Sour Grape: A new Beginning

Looking forward to seeing what comes out of these legendary beans

5 Likes

I have a pack of original SG from BOG which will be my next grow. Iā€™m excited to see how yours turn out and compare them to mine to see if there is any difference between the two at all.

5 Likes

Itā€™s good to see you here @Redrum92 , welcome to OG!

3 Likes

Thanks @Upstate much appreciated! I will pick @PineTarBastard as the next winner. Thanks @Heliosphear very awesome of you and am excited to watch your grow :v:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG. You stumbled upon a great group in this thread.

4 Likes

Thank you @deeez99. Those are cool looking stickers.
@Heliosphear I read the instructions above, but am still confused. I literally just inhaled a big bowl of Oaxaca, so Iā€™m definitely blaming the weed. :rofl:
Am I supposed to do something now?
Thanks @deeez99 :wink:

5 Likes

Aww, shucks!

Welp, letā€™s see some more of your artwork. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Sticker Chain giveaway #1

1. @HumblePie420
  2. @Upstate
  3. @deeez99
  4. @PineTarBastard Please Select the 5th winner of the last sticker for this giveaway, wait until your Oaxaca to settle down before selecting. :sunglasses: Please Do Not Select @blowdout2269 read further for reasonā€¦

Attention @blowdout2269 Congratulations!!! You have Won first place Position in the next 5 sticker chain giveaway! Please select winner #2 in the second Sticker Chain giveaway. :sunglasses:
Sticker Chain Giveaway #2

1. @blowdout2269
  2. ?

@Redrum92 Thank you for making your first post here on OverGrow, Welcome to the conversation.
@GrowTheAtlas Please post a link to your grow when it starts so that we can watch your progress.

LSD has cleared the surface.

No action on the last 4 seeds dropped, when I compare the LSD seedlings to the BOG jr. Sour Grape seedlings the difference is apparent looking at the health of stems and starter leaves. Compare pictures tomorrow.

Pollinators are Going Good

As requested.

Have a Monday. :neutral_face:

21 Likes

Why thank you friend. Very generous of you!
Now the tough partā€¦

So many kind people on here that I consider friends. Countless giving souls. Numerous people that I feel that I owe something(donā€™t worry yā€™all, I have a list and the time will come).
Iā€™d like to extend your gift of # 2 to @420noob.

Though we have yet to exchange anything(only because a have refused his gifts at this time), heā€™s been utmost courteous and helpful with my curiosities about a new endeavor. Even reaching out to me personally. That means a lot, and I want him to know.

8 Likes

Iā€™ll choose @middleman as the next recipient.

6 Likes

Will do, I have to set the grow back up after recently moving but Iā€™ve been waiting to grow these for a long time.

1 Like

Hey @Heliosphear

Iā€™ll follow along if you donā€™t mind! Donā€™t know much about BOG or BOG Jr. and Iā€™ve never grown their but it seems to be all the craze around here!

Edit: in case anyone wants to check out what Iā€™ve got going on, hereā€™s a link to my spot

3 Likes

Hoping for the best with these :mechanical_arm: really cool bog jr is gonna try to keep the legacy going :v:

3 Likes

Nice-One Helios, you put that SpotLight right where it was needed !
Youā€™ve got this one ! I canā€™t promise so Iā€™m just sending tonnes of support.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for this!

3 Likes

@buckaroobonsai
@Upstate
@Heliosphear

Thanks for the welcome. I was too young to be on the o.g. OG, and I had assumed it was still gone all these years. Will contribute what little I can. Imagine Iā€™ll be spending a lot of time lurking threads like this.

3 Likes

Youā€™re welcome bud! :slightly_smiling_face:

I think this is a chainmail kinda thing and youā€™re up. @Heliosphear is the man with the plan. :+1:

:v::heart:

1 Like

@Mrgreenthumb hope I did whatvim supposed to.lol

2 Likes

Sticker Chain Giveaway #1 : Complete

1. @HumblePie420
  2. @Upstate
  3. @deeez99
  4. @PineTarBastard
  5. @middleman
    Congratulations Winners! You will receive an Address request in the next 24 hours.

Sticker Chain Giveaway #2

1. @blowdout2269
  2. @420noob
  3. @Mrgreenthumb Please select the 4th winner, anyone on OverGrow, 24 hours to respond.
    If you are selected to win a sticker you can for whatever reason give your sticker away to some else and select the next winner in the chain.

@PineTarBastard Thank you for completing the sticker Chain.

@GrowTheAtlas Hope youā€™re loving your new home, got some good news here today, all 4 BOG jr. Seeds I just dropped yesterday cracked and I got a seedling growing out of the cup I threw the ones in that I couldnā€™t get to crack in. Waaaahooooo!

Awwww hell yeah the Chef is here! @ChefDGreen :sunglasses:

Thank you for the link. :slightly_smiling_face:

@A-Loc Thank you for the Support, things took a major upswing with the cracking of the last four seeds. Itā€™s exciting my spirit!

@MissinBissin Thank you for the support. Very Good to see you.
If you havenā€™t been thereā€¦ definitely worth following.

@420noob Perfect, Thank you.

@Redrum92 in the next 24 hours you will receive an address request to send your stickers to, Iā€™ll explain in the private message.

@blowdout2269 Thank you, welcome to the chain of OGā€™s

Have a good night and Great tomorrow, got a concert Togotoā€¦

17 Likes

Think I am picking a new member for the 4th spotā€¦ @ChefDGreen. Hope you find a good spot for the OG bling

6 Likes