BOG jr. Seeds Sour Grape: A new Beginning

TonyGreen died? Didn’t realize the current wasn’t him. You’re saying his son is continuing his accounts or what?

4 Likes

Anyone ever seen this BOG label??

6 Likes

I have some like that, got them straight from Bog.

5 Likes

Haven’t heard anything of the sort before this; I think this is just a case of mangled grammar and he was talking about BOG. What do you think, @TonyGreen? Are you also in London, dying in poverty along with Mark Twain, or have reports of your demise been greatly exaggerated? :wink:

5 Likes

I was just checking in to see what’s up with Jr’s beans, and I see we’ve lost someone :eyes: gotta love the age of instant info :roll_eyes:sarcasm

5 Likes

Yeah assuming you’re right about grammar/misreading

2 Likes

Tonygreen is not dead lol believe he was talking about bog passing in 2018 and didn’t use proper grammar/punctuation

5 Likes

Totally, I get it - just yuckin’ it up :wink:

3 Likes

I fuckin died bro, go buy my seeds please before they’re gone; so I can finish redoing my floors this year, and replace my water heater that has currently took a shit for the 420 run. 2 bedrooms and a kitchen to go 7 months in ha

29 Likes

Man if the water heater gave out it ; you ever look at the hot water on demand set ups?

5 Likes

R.I.P. Tony…and thanks for posting here with your last words being about home renos.

We’re all going to chip in and immortalize these words on your headstone…

my water heater that has currently took a shit for the 420 run.

14 Likes

I didn’t know your Gorilla Glue RIL had re incarnation benefits. Damn!!! Now THAT is some good shit!

3 Likes

OverGrow the World with Love”, BOG
This would be great to grow. Need to run some bog gear bad.

5 Likes

You got any? I’ve still got some Bog bubble op left @Pawsfodocaws

2 Likes

I think I have three bog beans. I’m hoping I can get a fem a male. I forget what they were. Other than that I’m thinking I have some from doug. @Cyr_grow

No bog bubble

3 Likes

Just let me know if you want any bubble

3 Likes

Hey you run paws for cause up north in Michigan?

1 Like

@Tonygreen Funny because you’re looking healthier than ever big guy! :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl: This is the funniest thing I’ve read all day!

Plants doing their thing, veg is boring!

Added these seeds to pop list this weekend.

Thank you @Tracker

Like the tray?
Win one of your own here:

And don’t forget to support @Tonygreen Renovation project…

14 Likes

Nope just pausing for the cause…

1 Like