BOG LSD & Peakseedsbc Northern Berry Microgrow

I am looking forward to see the results of this. I’ve wanted to try the Northern Berry for awhile.

3 Likes

Day 17. Forgot to water one day and almost killed them, but they bounced back with a few crispy leaves. Hard to tell these strains apart at this point.

They’re on Megacrop 2 part, 1.5g A and 2.5g B, ~500ppm with tap.

15 Likes

Look good so far. Hope you get females!

4 Likes

hope they’re in 1Gs soon…yogs a bit small/half step

lights @ 24/0? pretty beefy stems for 17 days! I know Peak stuff is very vigorous, but dang.

great genetics, keep on truckin’

4 Likes

My bog LSD stems look like tree trunks lol

4 Likes

Yep 24/0 and a bit of Silica.

Agree on the pots, but trying to keep them real small and not worried about yield. I had something like this in mind Recycled Container Grow Off : 2021. But 1gal would be smarter in Promix.

@Derpterps looking great in there, wish I had space for that real estate is crazy here. How do they smell ?

3 Likes

No noticable smell from the veg tent but the flower tent is keeping it nice and musky in there

3 Likes

These are pretty stinky for their size and age at 20 days.

Bumped the lights up to 30w/sqft. Got them transplanted into 1 gallons with promix hp and about a tbs per gallon each of gaia green all purpose and bloom

13 Likes

7F today, just cruising along. Removed NB male and added some late solo cup contest entries.

Decided to just stick with Gaia Green on this one if I can. I’m going to try top dressing 1/2tbs/gal weekly instead the usual 2tbs every 3 weeks. 50/50 All Purpose to Bloom until week 6+ then 25/75. I think it will work better in the small pots.

Still can barely tell them apart, but you can probably guess who’s the LSD male ?

Northern Berry left, LSD right.

Thanks for looking.

14 Likes

Ummmm :thinking: could it be the one that’s double the size of the other ones? :joy:

Beautiful update man. They look great.

8 Likes

Nailed it. Might have to send you some seed packs in the not too distant future as a reward for your powers of deduction :thinking:

15F. I let them get way too dry over the long weekend. Northernberry is angry, LSD looks ok. Put in 1/2tbs top dress.

LSD male, spilling a bit already.

Ziplock cloning.

LITFA for 8 days.

17 Likes

The LSD looks good and all your plants do.
How you liking the MegaCrop part AB?
Are you making crosses with your LSD or more LSD specifically?

5 Likes

Hey, thanks. I only fed Megacrop once, before transplant when the Gaia Green ran out in the solo cups. If they’re not doing well on Gaia in these small pots I might have to switch over later on.

I’m going to pollinate the whole tent. Not trying to steal any thunder from the LSD seed run that’s going on, but I will also be making LSD F2s, and some Northern Berry x LSD.

Mike J from PeakSeedsBC gave me the ok to reproduce his work for OG, so I might do some more chucking next round too.

6 Likes

Very nice. I’ll follow your progress here. I’ve used Gaia Green 444 & 284 in small party cups from seed to harvest before and it all went well. :wink:

I’d love to get my hands on a pack of your LSD once it’s all done. Can make a trade for something I’ve got you may be interested in.

5 Likes

Any tips for Gaia in small pots ? Haven’t had great luck, they always get too hungry. These are looking a bit pale now, in fact.

If all goes well I’ll send some seeds your way. Was hoping to give them away on here one way or another anyway.

7 Likes

BOG seeds are my pokemon. Soon, soon I will choose you LSD.

5 Likes

After a few runs with Gaia Green, I wrote this and used it effectively, maybe it would help you.

I would make up a bottle of water + dry nutrients, shake like crazy, then feed… and feed this bottle of water + nutrients untill it was gone, even if it took 3 or 4 days worth of watering.

I’ve also used it traditionally as a top dress by using a fork to scratch the dry nutrients into the soil… either way worked, but I find the water + nutrients was a bit faster.

Nutrients;
Gaia green 444 all purpose (2 tbsp per 1gal)
Gaia green 284 Flowering (2 tbsp per 1gal)
Gaia Green Worm Castings (2 tbsp per 1gal)

Use per (4L/1gal)

After Seedling stage and ready for food.
(2 tbsp-444)
(2 tbsp-284)
(2 tbsp WC)
Add the plant, water plant, done.
No food for 3 weeks, only water.

Vegging

(1tbsp-444)
(1tbsp-284)
(1tbsp WC)
No food for 3 weeks, only water.
Apply every 3 weeks untill your ready to flower.

Flowering
(2tbsp-284)
(2tbsp WC)
Apply every 3 weeks untill flowering is done.

Enjoy your weed.

A good wet/dry cycle of 1 to 3 days depending on your tents abilities to dry out the cups works so well. Soak them with watering, then let them get dry, not dessert dry, but barely moist, then water again. My tent environment had me watering daily in flower.

And hell yeah, I’d appreciate a few LSD seeds man, that would be mighty cool of you ,)

7 Likes

Great line up I’ll tag along

Paps

3 Likes

dry organics, small pots? good compost tea. know anybody that makes it?

get you a worm bin!

2 Likes

Same stuff crazy housing costs 4 hrs East of GTA my friend…

3 Likes