BOG Remembrance Day 2023 OverGrow the World with LOVE. 👽

wow what a great start into the day with winning some BOG gear! thanks alot!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

and congrats @LzBoy @I.am.human and @sunra108 on your win! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

and of course thanks @Heliosphear @Cyr_grow @buckaroobonsai @DougDawson !! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

you are all great and overgrow the world with love!

8 Likes

Im new here. Sorry just starting to find my way around. Id love to be added if the giveaway is still open. What an awesome friendly forum. :slight_smile: hope everyones having a great holiday season. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Seacookie :us_outlying_islands:

2 Likes

Thanks again @DougDawson! As always!!
:partying_face: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :v:
Awesome one!
:hugs:

2 Likes

How can I get in on this?? :hushed:

2 Likes

Read this

And then go here

4 Likes

OK OG, we have a winner for the 25 pack of BMR and collector card. It’s #10, @Turpman . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

31 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball: :champagne: @Turpman on the win :trophy: what a spectacular one at that for the 25 pack of BMR and collector card.:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::peace_symbol:

Your 🫵 generosity @DougDawson is alway so overwhelming to all of this community and all the time at that! You are relentless! :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::slightly_smiling_face::wink::tada::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

congrats @Turpman nice win!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Congrats @Turpman !

The world needs more BOGs

4 Likes

I bought these beans from him about a year before he passed. The Sour Bubble is still an amazing strain for making killer crosses.

Thanks Bushy - RIP

Sometimes it’s what you leave behind.

33 Likes

I really liked the Sour Boggle I ran outdoors a few summers ago.

12 Likes

Congratulations on the Win @Turpman ! ! ! :fireworks: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :fireworks: :fireworks:

Many Thanks @DougDawson ! ! !

8 Likes

Is the wiki closed already??

2 Likes

See post #57, sad 🫤 but true. :+1::facepunch::wink::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

:disappointed: :pensive: :cry:
Damn
Late to the party again :joy:

1 Like

:laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Dam I’m going to have to live extra long to get to all these beans. Many thanks.

7 Likes

1st off, thank you Bushy Old Grower. I’ve done alot of reading on BOG green growing and loved it since finding OG! Can’t wait to give BOG my tent. :seedling:
Thanks so much for putting together all these incredible giveaways from the POTY, daily giveaways on seeds, pollen and clones, to ever little thing in the background that we don’t see @Heliosphear @DougDawson :green_heart: much love growchachos :pray:
BIG thanks to @Cyr_grow for the beans :+1:
Merry Christmas everyone and good luck :santa:

12 Likes

Missed the call I think, but I don’t care so much as seeing you all remembering BOG like that. Heard late about him, but you’re all so cute celebrating him. :green_heart:

3 Likes