Bog Seeds Availability Info

Ooh I assumed they were all put at the same time, if the auctioned ones went before the listed packs I can see why your spider senses would tingle hah.

But since the auctions last 3 days(?) And listed packs were listed relatively shortly after, I wouldn’t think regular folks would have time to pull a Bruce Wayne’s “2 MILLIONS” at auction.

But yeah, close call eh.
I try not to attribute malice when maladresse can be blamed :wink:

*Maladresse, French for clumsiness (?)
That’s not how the saying goes exactly, but you know what I mean lol

It was 2 completed auctions and one with a day left when they went up on seedsherenow.

Sour lifesaver in stock.

2 Likes

Neptune Drop.

6 Likes

@corgitron

Are you trying to make me spend all of my money cause it’s certainly got a good chance of working

2 Likes

I wonder if there will be restocks on some of the original lines, always wanted to try bogbubble and blue moon rocks.

1 Like

I see that BOG made this thread…back in the day BOG gifted me his Bogglegum strain because he wanted me to grow it in my SWC/TRON Phototrons…it had a great grape flavor and great buzz…I ended up making my own cross with Bogglegum and I will be sexing soon…I cant wait to grow my own Bogglegum cross…

Phototrons…SWC/TRON

11 Likes

What do you plan to cross with the BG?

I made those Bogglegum cross over 17+ years ago…I’d have to look at my notes…I’m just now growing it out…that picture was taken about an hour ago…

6 Likes

My mistake, I thought you were planning to cross, I see you have already crossed it. They look good.

Grape Punch

5 Likes

One of the Bogglegum cross is a male so I might save the pollens for future crosses…

10 Likes

Been a way for awhile, was wondering if bogs son got his shit together and started producing new seeds,
or if anyone has knowledge of where to pertain some🤔
Good to be back :grin::v:

4 Likes

@BogSeeds will we see a bog Jr here?

1 Like

Come on I’m freakin…are you in the know?

1 Like

Yes I am aware that in December of 20’ bog went on In his journey. I was sad to see him go, but that’s why I tagged the account. Hopefully JR is watching.

1 Like

Is that the original email address :thinking:. Last time I emailed him (RIP). He had just passed :sob:

1 Like

I hope so, so much, unaware he had an account. Very Good.

1 Like

I do believe from what James bean has said. Seeds here now will be the only vendor once JR releases seeds.
Bog Seeds Availability Info

2 Likes

Good to know, Thank You💯

1 Like

As far as I know Seedsherenow is the only place to get BOG beans short of older packs you may find in auction. There are also a number of preservation runs going on at this moment here at OG :slight_smile:

9 Likes