Bog Seeds Availability Info

Very cool, any of those would be a great addition to anyone’s grow.

3 Likes

Nice, I think BlueMoonRocks is about the only one I am missing and will get one day. There are tons of Sour Blu Tooth floating around here man, should not be hard to find.

1 Like

I feel like your significant other is gonna be lik, Honey why is there a deduction for 500 for BOG beans lol

2 Likes

BOG was giving SBT beans out as freebies when I picked up a few packs directly. I presume a lot of people ended up with them.

4 Likes

Hell yeah! Can’t wait to try out this Blue Kush. Does anyone here still have original BOG Bubble seeds? I’ve been seeking them out for a couple years with no luck…

1 Like

I have 3 x BX3’s Sour Bubble left but they are currently not in seed form :slight_smile: The little one is also a revegging BX3. I have some BOG Bubble but that’s for a future run.

Seed run to produce more is underway as we speak.

Welcome to OG @bigzach87 , drop by and introduce yourself to the community when you get a chance.

7 Likes

Right on! Have you by chance ran Blue Kush before, and if so do you know if there is any similarities to the BOG Bubble? I was going to attempt to pheno hunt and immediately reproduce more seeds of this strain, never know if it will be released again!

2 Likes

I have not, I have a full pack sitting in my storage awaiting a run. I am reproducing BOG Sour Bubble now, next will be BOG Lifestar and than Sweet and Sour Cindy. After that I will take on Blue Kush :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I think I need to plan things out better, like you :P. That’s awesome you’re preserving the genetics like this!

1 Like

I’ve run blue kush. Easy grower but I have not run bubble so I can’t compare I’d say best bet is. Pop them seeds. If your making seeds anyways f2 that blue kush. Clone your females. Hunt the f2s

3 Likes

I sure hope bog jr. can do as much good with his dads work as you are there @DougDawson you sure you’re not a distant relative?

2 Likes

Anything is possible when aliens are involved :alien: I got to admit I was concerned about F2ing his work and giving them out for free but this right here set my mind at ease.

7 Likes

I have a few packs of BOG squirreled away in the vault. I am gonna put this as a note with my strain list for future reference when going to make any F2’s

Thanks for posting it @DougDawson!

2 Likes

You really should go introduce yourself.

People need to know you better here! :wave:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

That’s exactly my plan! Wanted to make some F2’s out of the best male/female, then potentially pheno hunt a good bubblegum from TH Seeds or CSI Humboldt and cross over the Blue Kush to that. Trying to get that bog bubble feel back, gnome sayin’?

Meh, just wanted to be a part of the BOG discussion here lol…already done introductions to plenty of discord servers and what not >.<.

Here is my current grow diary, if you wanna know me a little better :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ONI is some good stuff. You want be disappointed. I’m looking at some new stuff. But on hold for now.

2 Likes

The Strawberry Diesel Cookies is lookin fire! Took a little sample the other day and it smoked great, very nice long lasting diesel high.

2 Likes

There white grapefruit kush is some tasty smoke . Definitely not hard finding a couple keepers out of a pack.
@bigzach87 by chance you didn’t make any seeds from your oni collection?

1 Like

Yeah, well as @DougDawson & @G-paS said - we have an Introduce Yourself thread HERE, so you can tell us more about yourself and your garden HERE.

Most active Overgrow members here aren’t on Discord. And honestly, you’re the first new member I’ve ever seen who told us that if we want to know more about you, we need to go elsewhere to look you up. :rofl: I think you’ll have a better and more rewarding time if you try a little harder to fit in…

6 Likes