Bog Seeds Availability Info

Not gone for good. I just did a big open pollination preservation run of bog bubble @KidCharlamagne

5 Likes

There have been a few Bog preservation runs around here, we tried for BMR not long ago, check out the BMR preservation run thread for more info.

4 Likes

It’s not that they’re not legit. They’re just not being worked by bog Jr which is what shn (James) is trying to pass off. The ones you have look like they’re bogs work. They may just be f2’s made by someone in James’ camp and he’s making money off of bogs name. And damn good money knowing people will eat it up without blinking

5 Likes

I recently made F2s for the community of Sour Bubble, made Sour Grape F1s and am currently doing a Blue Kush preservation. Blue Moon Rocks was also attempted but 3 packs of seeds and no real germination. That ones on the back burner now till more viable stock is found.

11 Likes

Do you have those Blue Kush in flower yet? This is a bud pic of some Blue Kush from a pack I purchased off SHN. Terps matched the description and it was incredible flower, but would love to see it matched up to some Blue Kush we know is 100% authentic.

11 Likes

Still small

Here is the link to his grow.

3 Likes

Not yet I haven’t. They are still babies. There are 11 young ones and 3 older ones in the back along with the one BMR that grew and took weeks to get healthy. It’s in the back left corner.

11 Likes

This is the home of BOG, because of OG, I have Sour Grape & Sour Bubble from @DougDawson , Sour strawberry from @Mithridate and BOG bubble from @Cyr_grow and @Indoornesian for the cherry ak x sour Bluetooth! Wow thank you all, RIP BOG

11 Likes

Hey @Hapi , did you not get any Sour Bubble from me? Also it was Grape Punch X Sour Bubble which made Sour Grape F1’s :wink:

5 Likes

Awesome thank you!

2 Likes

Awesome to see! I’m definitely going to follow along with this grow

3 Likes

Yes, received, thanks @DougDawson

3 Likes

Yesss! After this everything skunk run, I will be revisiting lifesaver… I need the blueberry lifesavers, might as well make more seeds :yum::joy:

12 Likes

New beans going in water for the next round. If anyone has had the luxury of seeing these Bubble Milks grow, would love to know about it! Got that pack from a friend recently.

15 Likes

@VAkish is growing one now:

6 Likes

Awesome! Looks beautiful, thanks for sending this my way :+1:

1 Like

So are you going to be growing the out for the community? :smiley:

…right monkeyman :+1:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

First round will be a pheno hunt, but yes depending on what I find I definitely plan on producing more seeds of them or crossing it to something else! Would love to see any seeds I make out in the community :smiley:.

5 Likes

Please count me in if any still available will PM my address

1 Like

Thanks ! PM’ed you