Bog Seeds Availability Info

I know he is looking down us. In the process of Trying to make something for him calling it BOGS Heaven. Any help would be great… or a point in the direction to get. All sites out of stock…

5 Likes

Good luck finding some gear! RIP to BOG.

I’ve always been interested in his Sour Bubble myself but no idea where to find some beans of that now…

2 Likes

They have some at seedcellar.com but have to have med card… His sour bubble is on point.

Nah all the BOG gear on there is sold out besides Sweet & Sour Cindy I believe

i traded off the last of my bogbubble last year thinking i would pick up more and a few other of his offerings soon. it goes to show you that more time is never guaranteed. i thought i heard his kid was going to keep his work going. if not, hopefully folks here are holding his work and can keep it alive and going and possibly offer seeds later on the seed co-op.

2 Likes

Wow… going fast… I have 20 original bogbubble… taste like grape bubble yum… But the Cindy is great also… All his stuff is great

2 Likes

There 3 packs of Sour LSD at the GTA Seed Bank (last of their BOG stock)

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Sweet… u the man

3 Likes

For real? Man I was trading them like nothing a few months ago. I have like 4 packs but not trying to trade them now :laughing: his sour grape is my favorite and I’ll probably do a cross with that strain eventually

5 Likes

I think I got the last of your bogbubble. I will do a seed run on them
:v:

14 Likes

thats awesome of you. im sure alot of folks would sign up for that one.

4 Likes

man it seems all the people i wanted to run gear from are dying, sub now bog. like always late to the party.

3 Likes

There is no better way to honor the grower, than by growing out their gear!

9 Likes

Well hopefully. There bog bean holders out there who would like help carry over and help keep his amazing work for generation to come… Anyone out there. Let me know

4 Likes

So am I correct that BOG seeds will still be available…his family plans to carry on his legacy.

4 Likes

I dropped a couple of the Sour Bubble right after he passed. I have a nice looking female that’s in veg. The other one is male but not real impressive. I’m looking forward to finally get to smoke it. RIP BOG. Thanks @Pedro_Bann peace

7 Likes

That was the rumor, but I haven’t seen anything to substantiate it.

2 Likes

Even when bog was alive he said as long as they aren’t sold he was good with his gear being reproduced. We asked before I did a sour strawberry run

12 Likes

I wonder who has the original Sour Bubble? I heard that one was low yielding but a very potent narcotic, put you to bed med.
Did any guys here ever do some kind of seed collective run on that one(or any other of BOG’s gear for that matter)?

1 Like

That effect is definitely what I need in a night time med

1 Like