Bog Seeds Availability Info

There was a run of sour strawberry done by @Daytripr69, but the US portion is MIA with MomOnTheRun. I guess international got theirs though and daytripr was sending out extras for awhile.

2 Likes

Anyone ever get the “411” on MOTH’s welfare status? It would be nice to know if she (and her family) was/is ok. I keep her in my private of thoughts. ALL, stay safe, take care and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Nope nobody who knows her knows anything besides that a tree fell threw her house and she disappeared shortly after and has not been back.
There are no arrest records or anything else of that nature that show up and I think somebody even sent her a old school letter with no response.

4 Likes

I even searched obituaries

1 Like

Yeah unfortently the only thing I can think of is that she is in the hospital because that info would remain privet or that she got to stressed out and took a different path in life. I also wonder if the seeds got lost or damaged in all the chaos she was going threw and she couldn’t deal with all the negetivity that would bring on top of the tree threw the house situation. Sometimes I wonder if she just trashed that account and is here under a different name now. There are so many possibilities but i would be shocked at this point if her or those seeds re appeared.
Either way I hope she is well and can in some way find her way back but sometimes people stay lost forever :disappointed_relieved:
I’m stressed out I have to drill and tap new threads to replace a part if a tree fell threw my house mid winter I might just set it all on fire and walk away.

6 Likes

I’ll be making seeds of all of my (sadly) limited BOG gear :heart::heart:

31 Likes

That’s awesome to see those. I hope you get some good smoke, and that your breeding projects go well.

I always used to get bog’s strains from private prop 215 collectives back in the medical days. Growers up in the sierras loved his strains for outdoor growing in the mountains. This one farm near mount shasta grew amazing bog moon rocks, sour bubble, and bog gum, and they had a grape line that might have been from bog as well. The ice water hash from that collective was only $12 for a gram. I really miss the collective system.

I was just getting nostalgic for those strains. old bushy’s lines will live on forever.

14 Likes

Go to seedsherenow.com they have some in-stock now. Can tell you how long

6 Likes

hope someone here gets some, can’t afford $100 for a pack now.

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat brother! Just looked at the wife and said “but it’s a bucket list strain!” She just shook her head at me lol.

3 Likes

Got a couple I wanted (needed)

10 Likes

Has anyone heard what is happening regarding the future of BOG seeds? I’m kinda setting in limbo on some seed to share but what I do depends on what they are doing with the business

4 Likes

His son has supposedly taken over all of his work and plans to continue the business. So, I would expect some lag time for them all to get over the grieving and shock but I hope we do see them continue.

I have one Sour Bubble going now that was a bombproof plant from the start. You can see the love he put into his lines. Mine is a repro, I think, from @Pedro_Bann. It’s in early flower now.

@SamwellBB posted all of the info he got from MOTR in his last correspondence with her. It might be in his thread or the preservation home thread. He listed all of the things that she said she was dealing with at the moment which was a lot. Mostly her family and children. peace

3 Likes

Appreciate it @GMan. That is exactly what i had heard. I will look through the @SamwellBB post but I think I will just sit on what I have and use it in trades.
I have ran Sour grape, Sour Blutooth, Sour Boggle and Bogglegum and liked them all. Just finished some Sour Bluetooth indoors that turned out great. I crossed the Sour Boggle with Bodhi Herrer Hashplant and his Hashplant 4 that I am testing this year. I have high hopes for it. Not sure what to expect but I love all 3 so it will undoubtedly be pretty good

5 Likes

I imagine they are all bombproof. I have seeds from a few breeders that I know of that are completely anal about working a strain the right way. Not many have that sort of commitment.

You really can see it in the product. Usually not much variation I assume. I chopped the top off of the Sour Bubble done by @Pedro_Bann and gonna let the bottom half go a few days.

Thanks BOG! Your spirit lives on, brother. RIP

37 Likes

Wow, those leaves are frosty, nice work!

6 Likes

Frosty a beautiful as hell! Loving the colors on them leaves!
I have Sour Blutooth and Lifesavers of Bog’s (RIP Bushy) goig atm. I’m looking forward to smoking some of his gear for my very first time !

11 Likes

Nice work! You mentioned stability, it looks just like the one I recently harvested!

9 Likes

Boy, Oh Boy, what a nice looking plant, Bro!!! You AND Bog made a G-R-E-A-T Team. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: @Pedro_Bann is
“Down Under”, right?

7 Likes

I posted this in another bog thread, figured I’d post it here too.

I saw the instagram account @son_of_bushyoldgrower pop up today. It says its bogs son and is continuing on with his projects. I asked them a question about beans and immediately got blocked and no response.

Seemed sketchy. Itd be sad if someone is scamming using bogs name.

7 Likes