Bog Seeds Availability Info

Trading cards would have been cool. I wonder if these were from his last run or Jrs. :green_heart::seedling::heart::alien:

5 Likes

Like these trading cards ? @OGSince03

7 Likes

@CADMAN precisely!

1 Like

Well I hear @DougDawson BOG grows come with Cannabis Collectors Trading Cards as the grows grow on… Maybe you can collect them all?

2 Likes

Yes indeed. My last 4 Grape Punch are soaking now to go in with the 13 Sour Bubbles that are running for the seed run. Just never know when that next card will be designed by the ever so talented Cadman :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awaiting in the wind…

7 Likes

If all goes well the seeds are on the way.

9 Likes

Loving the community spirit! :green_heart: Thanks for the hard work and dedication @DougDawson @CADMAN ! Those cards are now a collectors item as well!

2 Likes

Definitely for serious Cannabis Collectors :+1:

1 Like

I may have a few if needed @DougDawson

Just ran out of likes but it’s actually my pleasure. I even get to smoke grape punch and sour bubble while I watch them grow so I must say I am a pretty happy guy :wink:

6 Likes

That would be great. I figure as long as they germinate I got a pretty good chance at having what I need but if my Sour Bubble run taught me anything it’s that shit happens.

5 Likes

I’ll try to keep up with it but if needed, I do have some more GP left. Keep me in mind if anything goes wrong. :crossed_fingers: I’ll send some you’re way. :seedling:

1 Like

Have you tryed it? Taste anything like grape?

1 Like

Have not really tried the grape punch yet. Hold on, be back in a few with a better answer.

3 Likes

Happy Valentines everybody!
Got these in the mail today.
And also an email from Becky at Seeds Here Now confirmed that this is the handiwork of BOGs son. Very stoked to see firsthand what he can do!
Unfortunately could only make room for 6 of the 13 seeds. I’ll start a thread to chart their progress.

8 Likes

Well the Grape Punch, at least this pheno, does not taste like grape. Can feel the buzz creeping in so that’s nice, was nice and smooth anyway. Will try the other pheno next. Looking forward to the hash I am going to make from that one plant and the trim.

10 Likes

I grabbed a couple packs of the Blue Kush, anyone know if they are going to drop Blue Moon Rocks again someday? I’ve been waiting for that one. :thinking:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Well I scored a pack of BOG Bubble this week. Not sure if it’s his son’s work of BOG’s but I’m stoked to grow 'em either way! Plan on keeping a male or two; already have pure kush, MAC Stomper. Mac n Cheese, Slurricane, and purple punch clones near ready for the flip and dusting.

6 Likes