Bog Seeds Availability Info

The ‘pressure’ is a slightly nicer way of saying that you should stop asking for seeds, or at least appearing like you’re asking, until you are part of the community.

1 Like

I’m not asking anyone for seeds. I’m asking if BOG Bubble seeds even exist anymore and if people still have them.

Don’t jump the gun and think I’m your stereotypical random stranger who walks in and starts asking people to send me there seeds. I’m not that guy.

2 Likes

I think it looked like you might have been, and explained why you got a slightly less than warm welcome. Your intentions weren’t entirely clear. If you spent some time here and people knew you better, they might know what to expect from you rather than thinking you were that guy. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It’s all good dude.

I know you didn’t ask, but if we had a nickel for every time a brand new account made their first post about seeds we’d be rich.

There’s tons of BOG runs on this site for you to check out. Thanks for stopping in :v:

5 Likes

I totally believe that, and have seen the same thing in discord. I really just came here to see how active people were about BOG genetics, or if it was just a thing of the past. I never really planned on commenting or registering an account at all.

I will sit back and watch any BOG grow updates from the sidelines. Like I said, wasn’t trying to become a part of the community, or ask for seeds lol. Best of luck growmies.

6 Likes

Get ‘em while they last. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

The Sour Bluetooth is twice as good as everything else?? :thinking:
…not that I’m complaining (I’m grateful that they are available…)

Cheers
G

2 Likes

James Bean is after my paycheck again

3 Likes

I still have a bunch of BOG bubble f2s I’m planning to work and/or reproduce when the time comes :shushing_face:

6 Likes

I must say I am not sure how I feel about Ode’ to BOG :thinking:

3 Likes

The seeds on sale now at Seeds Here Now are not old seeds from BOG, but new seed from BOG jr. Is this correct?
I have some SLS on order and due to be in on Monday. I don’t mind if the seeds are older.
But like the idea of trying the result of his sons continuation of his work.

1 Like

Jim’s kid and pat are continuing the work. There will be regular releases on seed here now. I wouldn’t so much worry about availability, now the stuff bog grew and sold was bog selected, and I’m hoping Jim Jr has a eye and nose like dad did. I’m guessing we shouldn’t have any worry on that though.

5 Likes

This is interesting news. Where did you hear about that? Makes me think we should put all these BOG seed runs on hold as not to distract from the family’s business.

4 Likes

@Enjoi802 Is it absolute truth that Pat and BOG Jr are continuing his lines? This seems to be the narrative, but I haven’t seen anything since BOG passed that supports this.

1 Like

"## BOG’s Last Harvest

02-23-2021, 17:14

Last Friday, I heard some very good news( on the ADAM DUNN SHOW) in regards to what remains of BOG’s last seed harvest.James Bean of SEEDS HERE NOW was the force behind the fundraiser(Bids for BOG) to help cover Jim’s funeral expenses.

Naturally, Pat and Jim’s son will be allowing SEEDS HERE NOW to sell the seed harvest that BOG was working on. Pretty cool.

There is no set date, but the drop will be sometime next month in March."

There’s also screenshots from text messages between Jim’s son and James beans from back when fake bog seeds started appearing on ig and elsewhere.

8 Likes

Continued…

“James has said Jim’s son was already doing a decent amount of the work, and plans to continue on with Jim’s lines right?”

“Correct, which means that there will be the release of the LAST seed harvest by Jim, THEN a whole new seed harvest by Jim’s son.”

6 Likes

As far as I’ve read and heard Jim Jr is gonna keep things going.

2 Likes

Yes. This is what I saw when the BOG scammers were at it. I again am only seeing things at a distance and never have the full picture but from James beans IG, is the man with the plan it seems like, so I would make my best guess as to that Jim Jr has harvested the first round? I’ll see if we can get a Convo started with James bean or maybe get rebel to jump on here or something.

1 Like

I posted a timeline somewhere on here… lemme see…

I’m guessing there was a drop in december and another just now.

Seems like Jr has been steady working :muscle:

(Next drop late April? Cmonnn sour strawberry lol)

4 Likes

Bet your A$$ that’s gonna cost more then usual.

1 Like