Bog Seeds Availability Info

Was getting my friend hyped up on our project. Dug out a bunch of pictures of our sour bubble bx3 that we made s1s from. She was a slow grow but patience was rewarded with some of the heaviest indica I’ve smoked to date. You all ever see bx2 or bx3 I highly recommend it.
m

20 Likes

That looks beautiful! Frosty as f@ck

4 Likes

Beautiful. Super frosty.

I can’t wait for some more co-ops to come up for BOGs gear. I look forward to adding some of his creations to my collection.

3 Likes

That is just amazing looking, someone did an amazing job on that. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Beautiful work! Looks like some awesome smoke! :fire:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. She was super special. I basically monocropped her for a few years. Only plant I grew. I am thrilled to share and help repopulate everyone vault. But Bogs family comes first. I honestly haven’t tried any of the recent stock. I know bx2 and 3.

6 Likes

Great work my friend!!! I have some F2s i was gifted i plan to search through this year.

4 Likes

So I’ll get to work and when I have a nice collection we will find a way to do a little fundraiser for flying nun.

3 Likes

Also have a pack of sour bubble with Joseys gg4bx7 male

4 Likes

That’s extremely kind of you buddy. Actions like yours keep this place legit. I wouldn’t join anywhere else.

3 Likes

If you need some help with that bro, let me know :wink:

2 Likes

Christmas is gonna be a tough for them would be a perfect time to send some love.

4 Likes

Of course man! My breans are your beans brother.

5 Likes

In case anyone is looking, I see a pack of Sour Blutooth reappeared on SHN.

Not sure if it’s a restock or non-payment.

4 Likes

Sour boggle, sour bubble, lsd, grape punch all up on SHN :eyes::eyes::eyes:

Go get em boys

6 Likes

Anyone know where these packs are coming from? Remaining stock from family?

In any case, I grabbed LSD and Sour Bubble for posterity.

I think shn had a close relationship with bog and his wife and has been leaking these out from his vault. I can’t say for sure though.

I’ve gotten a few packs from him since Bog passed and they’re legit.

4 Likes

Nice find @Derpterps!

Here’s a link for anyone who wants them. Current price is $98.88/pack.

7 Likes

Got a couple (more) just to be sure

4 Likes

Happy to see everyone scoring beans!

I’m always worried these bog listings might be a website inventory glitch but I got tracking for my order so it looks good to go :+1::+1:

I’m hoping to cross the sour bubble I grabbed with some top dawg sour diesel bx4 after growing everything out :sunglasses:

4 Likes