Bog Seeds Availability Info

Sounds great! Need a tester? :smirk:

2 Likes

It just hit me - maybe the reason Seeds Here Now has some BOG inventory is because BOG, jr. produced new batches with BOG’s gear. The timing is certainly reasonable, and as @Derpterps mentioned, there was a great, long-term relationship between Jamez Bean (SHN owner) and BOG and Pat. It would only make sense that SHN got them first…

5 Likes

Got me a pack today. Thanks everyone.

2 Likes

My order showed up today and besides one pack that was short ( only 4 seeds :thinking:) everything looks ok. I’ve contacted them about a replacement pack and will see what happens.

Edit: replacement pack is in the mail. SHN has some fast and solid customer service :+1::+1:

18 Likes

I was excited to see sour blue tooth at SHN butt… 108 for 6 seeds. Sure I’ll pay the price cause they are rare for the moment. I’ve grown lots of BOG seeds, the SBT is the most incredible of the BOG genetics that I have ever grown. Thank you for sharing @Derpterps

10 Likes

Yea the sour blutooth is sticker shock on 6 beans for sure. Thankfully the other packs they posted have been full with extras most of the time.

5 Likes

Just ordered used coupon code HSN15 and got 15% off mine. I’m hoping for a free pack of SBT to make it a even dozen… what? SHN doesn’t have DNA Cannalope or Alaskan matanuska thunderfuck, it was the only dream send scenario I could hope for. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Casey Jones x Sour Bubble Bx1 little side nug shot

14 Likes

I think the Casey’s are showing a ton of potential. Can we say Casey Jones x sour bubble Bx1 x sour bubble?

5 Likes

Seriously looks like sour bubble with Casey vigor

17 Likes

Some beautiful buds @corgitron

I can feeeel it

1 Like

Thank you SHN.

11 Likes

Can’t wait to get these in the mail.

4 Likes

9 Likes

:face_with_monocle::exploding_head:I was told by BoG himself that he lost his grape punch mother years ago. That makes me weary of those seeds unless you’ve had them for years…??? Have you grown his grape punch or sour grapes?

2 Likes

Sour strawberry is on point.

1 Like

Casey Jones x Sour Bubble Bx1. Vintage 2011

9 Likes

Everything I bought was from seedsherenow/James bean who was a longtime friend if bog. I doubt he would be selling knockoffs posthumously.

I haven’t grown grape punch yet but am definitely looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Oh ok it has to be his old stock then because BOG lost his Grape Punch years ago. I have a bunch of BOG seeds and I’d be down to trade a few beans and toss you some freebies of my own if you’re down.
I have his Sour Grapes, Blue Kush and Sour Strawberry I’d be willing to trade. And I’d shoot you some freebies on me of some Lavender Frosting F1’s (Lavender Jack-Bodhi x Vanilla Frosting- DHN cut)

2 Likes