Bog Seeds Availability Info

Your link to the Platinum Yeti doesn’t seem to be working, @WeTokeChronic, at least not for me. I did find it on the site, though. Let see if this link works:

CLICK HERE FOR PLATINUM YETI

2 Likes

Thank you sir, close enough.

Who ever complained about platinum?

1 Like

Weird. Link didn’t work for me but when I Google it and click on it this pops up.

Yours says $100 mine says $150…?? Wtf is this? Lol I’ve never bought off of Neptune

1 Like

I plan on growing the Platinum Yeti summer of 2022 so it might take a while!! And I’m crossing it with another strain since I’m pretty sure they’re fem seeds

Funny prices. BOG used to sell to me directly for $20 per pack.

Also, why do you guys have a need for 12 different strains that have been sitting around for years? Is this like Pokemon or something?

7 Likes

Damn just think of all the beans that vacuum collected.

Better to have and not need, than to need and not have.

Oh wait nevermind, that’s a gun.

I have in my collection 7 different strains and maybe 30 seeds between the strains.

I’ve grown out two strains, one is nice, the other, might end up next door.

2 Likes

gelato x sour strawberry. Can’t wait to give them a run… unfortunately Casey’s are more sativa than sour bubble. It would honestly go better with ecsd or trainwreck. than more sour bubble.

1 Like

Hey everyone, does anyone know where I can get my hands on some BOG seeds? It looks like most of the seed banks are sold out. I heard BOG’s son started selling his seeds after BOG passed away, RIP. I found his IG and email but it seems like he’s been MIA since Sept 2020.

Any info would be nice. I used to have a few of his strains in my collection back in 2010 but life happened and I had to tear down my grow and lost everything. :frowning:

1 Like

Hey bud, SHN carries BOG. Right now only SBT in stock but it’s a start. I got Grape Punch from there recently from a really cool member here.

4 Likes

Thank you Doug Dawson, this definitely is a start. I think I’ll snag some of those and keep my eyes peeled for any LifeSaver or Sourbubble.

2 Likes

Be careful ordering bog seeds from anywhere besides seedsherenow. There’s been a problem with scammers recently.

4 Likes

Well I can tell you this, I am starting a run on the hard to find BOG Sour Bubble in 2 weeks. I will be making seeds so there will be (with any luck) lots available in a few months for those who want them. I am also thinking of doing some Blue Kush in another tent. This next run is going to be all BOG. Likely just 2 strains to start off with.

19 Likes

Derpterps - Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered some Sour BluTooth from there.

DougDawson - I’d be more than interested. Let me know how the hunting goes!

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing this!

2 Likes

@DougDawson we should get as many people to grow as many BOG Genetics as possible roughly around the same time. ?

I can grow my BOG Sour Strawberry for example :yum:

6 Likes

Whos got sour bubble bx1? I know one of yall holding.

1 Like

I don’t know about current sour bubble. But might wanna start them early

If a anyone has ANY BOG seeds they would like to trade, 5 for 5 seeds kinda deal :grinning: PM me.

I’ve only got 5 BOG Sour Strawberry and I’ll be growing them to make more seeds.
I’d like to add to this if possible.

2 Likes

I just dropped 5 the night b4 last. :grin: