Bog Seeds Availability Info

3 packs of grape punch on seeds here now

2 Likes

Damn they were in stock and as I went through checkout they went out of stock lol :laughing:

Who ever wants to trade some of those let me know I have other BOG seeds

6 Likes

Got sniped. Better luck next time friend. If I had those seeds I’d run the c99x Apollo. Bet that smoke would take you straight to the moon.

1 Like

Side note, I asked SHN where these restocks were coming from. Here’s their response:

Hello and thank you for reaching out! It looks like this pack came back in stock from an order that was cancelled for nonpayment but with our last restock with BOG seeds, I believe it was a mix of new and old. Currently it does appear that BOG’s son is carrying the torch and we should be expecting more restocks here in the future.

I had replied to a restock notification for Sour Bubbble.

7 Likes

Wow @WeTokeChronic , I don’t have Sour Grape, Sour Strawberry or Blue Kush. Not sure what other BOG seeds you got. If you are interested in a trade fire me a PM and let me know what you are looking for :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got a big list of stuff if you wanna trade those sour bubbles :drooling_face:

3 Likes

And that’s just half my “collection” I have a bunch of exotic genetix and Solfire too…
a lot of those seeds I wouldn’t even be willing to trade to be honest. Like the Cherry Pie, Mendo Breath, Blueberry Pie, Tahoe OG, Lemon Fizz, Chocolate Hashberry, Ultra Violet, and Yeti OG.

3 Likes

I get asked that a lot but I was trying to keep the last few I have left. I’d trade the sour strawberry, blue Kush, and sour grapes.

I want the BOG Grape Punch

Been wanting to trade for Twenty20 Mendocino’s Trainwreck (Acarta cut)

4 Likes

Seed runs maybe? Lol

Heh, for sure, no worries mate! I’d be saving em too if it was me :sweat_smile:
Just thought I’d throw it out there just in-case :wink:

I already got the sour strawberry, so I’ll pass for now. Best of luck on some dank trades! :+1:

Yup no worries!
Did you ever run the Lavender Frosting or Lavender Mimosas??

1 Like

Ok, well the offer is out there if you like @WeTokeChronic

I’m basically just looking for or “keeping my eyes open for” BOG grape punch, twenty20 mendo trainwreck arcata cut, or UK cheese.

1 Like

Not yet but they’re on my short list! Will definitely let ya know when I do!

1 Like

dang i want those bog sour bubbles too, or really any of them lol. I have some Exotic Genetix Velvet Heat (cake mix x red pop) that I got 3 fem freebies I could trade haha.

Keywords are bog and restock. Thanks everyone for showing bogs family support.

4 Likes

Very sad about bog…the 1st seeds i ever purchased were bog lifesaver. Wonderful strain and great genetics

2 Likes

I’ll go sit over here then and cry.

My very own OG?

Damn, must find.

Yeti² thread?

Need, not want!

4 Likes

It’s the Platinum Yeti from Bred by 42 Neptuneseedbank has them in stock https://neptuneseedbank.com/product/bred-by-42-platinum-yeti-fems/

Surprised you don’t have any Yeti crosses @Yetigrows lol

I’ll be making a cross with them next season

3 Likes

I’m in no rush.

I have to do an auto seed run, maybe two if my outdoor crop pans out, then my wife’s bday present…it will be close to Christmas before I could pop anything…

Keep me in mind for a trade?

1 Like