BOG Sour Blutooth (Preservation)

Thanks Pete. I’ve got one more plant to shuck today, then it’s on to cleaning them up. Gonna try and get a final tally today on how many i pulled off the nine girls

9 Likes

Great job man! You done good! What’s next on your list? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m gonna try and squeeze in LSD before i start my sbt x mob project. But that’s the next one up

12 Likes

@Cyr_grow you have fem from the mob or did you run a bx?

2 Likes

Nice man, I got those old LSD seeds I was going to repro as well. Great job brother.

4 Likes

I have a cut that’s been held by @Electric-Stoner for almost 20 years

3 Likes

Who wants to come help me? Have all the free beans you want :rofl::rofl:

I’d rather trim than sort through these

26 Likes

I have some MOB crosses cooking as we speak. Can’t wait to see how yours turn out.

2 Likes

Probably won’t see anything out of the SBT x mob cross til late next year. But I’m excited to see what comes of the project.

What’d you hit the mob with?

1 Like

So far I hit her with BMR and Chocolate Diesel pollen. I have plans to hit her with some pollen from a FP OG F4 male I have and might try to reverse a cut and make some other crosses.

3 Likes

Yup, seed jail is the worst. Nice pile of beans brother.

2 Likes

Sounds like some good crosses. Is the mob you have electric stoners cut?

1 Like

Thanks Doug. I’ll make quick work of it. I’ve got a whole week off coming up. So that’s what I’ll be doing for my Christmas break from work

1 Like

It is indeed. I can’t believe how much it smells at like day 21 or so.

1 Like

I’m pretty excited to grow her out. All the grows I’ve seen look really good. Ready for those blueberry terps

2 Likes

For sure. I have like 6 in flower now. A 1 gal hit with BMR, a 2.5 gal hit with chocolate diesel and then another 2.5 gal and 3 7 gal pots for bud.

You’re MOB looks really nice and you have some cool stuff in the works. Can’t wait to check them out.

1 Like

My mob cut is still rooting out. She just started throwing some roots out a few days ago. Planning on getting her in my flower tent in march

1 Like

Oh man, she roots so quickly. 4 days has been my fastest with her.

1 Like

Make it rain! :beers:

1 Like

She was a little beat up the day after i got her set up. So she’s been taking her sweet time getting roots going. But she’s looking pretty healthy now

3 Likes