BOG Sour Blutooth (Preservation)

If you run into issues and she ends up not doing well just shoot me a pm, I got ya.

2 Likes

She should be good to go now, i appreciate it though

1 Like

Little germ test. Out of 160 popped, only 40 didnā€™t show a tap root. Iā€™m sure with a little help this number could go down significantly. Can expect an 80%-90% germ rate. Beans will start flying here in a couple weeks

26 Likes

Any updates on this Preservation? I never seen a Wiki signup?

2 Likes

Been pretty busy around here lately. Iā€™ll probably get one going this week

11 Likes

The time has come and I know many have been waiting patiently for this. The beans are ready to fly. I imagine there will be a big sign up for these. So if youā€™d like to make a donation for shipping costs, it would be much appreciated. Iā€™m not looking to make anything off of this and all funds will go to shipping costs for local and international.

This will be a sign up for US only at this moment. If I have funds left over for international shipping, I will open up another wiki for that at a later time.

Shipping within the US is usually $5. If you donate more, I will hook it up for you.

Thank you to everyone who followed along on another bog preservation journey.

I will reach out to you in the order you sign up and the first batch of 15-20 will go out next weekend

Add numbers as you go

1. @Growgrassblowglass :us:
  2. @DirtySlowToes
  3. @Hapi
  4. @503BudMan
  5. @Emeraldgreen :us:
  6. @inhumantheory :us:
  7. @buck90 :us:
  8. @Trae1170 :us:
  9. @OldGator :us:
  10. @hawkman :us:
  11. @JC72 :us:
  12. @pharmerfil :us:
  13. @Maddawg :us:
  14. @Trial-N-Error :us:
  15. @killabud
  16. @Than :us:
  17. @Doober :us:
  18. @bevestaldo :us:
  19. @Natea :us:
  20. @Heavenlygoo
  21. @AllOra :us:
  22. @PineTarBastard :us:
42 Likes

@DougDawson or anyone else who has a call out list, if you could post it and sound the alarm

6 Likes

Congratulations on another successful reproduction @Cyr_grow. Iā€™m stoked for these! Thank you for sharing with the community. Many blessings and much love

5 Likes

Thanks for doing the repro! really cool

5 Likes

@Emeraldgreen this one!

2 Likes

Thank you buddy
@Cyr_grow congratulations on your successful seed increase! :tada::tada::tada:. I have to go back and read this, not sure how I missed it

2 Likes

@Cyr_grow I missed this run, but that flower tent looks incredible.
Really nice work, and a stand up move for the community!

3 Likes

Great job my friend, well done :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

How would you like us to get you the postage donation?

1 Like

Iā€™ll reach out to everyone mid next week @Zolorp

9 Likes

Iā€™ll be happy to contribute brother Iā€™ll be watching to see when youā€™re ready for it.

Thank you for your generosity and hard work!

:facepunch:

2 Likes

Thanks a ton for this @Cyr_grow :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: Iā€™ll be waiting to hear from you.

1 Like

Can I be number twenty kind sir :pray: awesome repro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™d love to try some sour blue tooth if you open a round two for the list :pray:

2 Likes

That would be amazing!!

Here is BOG talking about how SourBlutooth was born in 2018:

5 Likes