BOG SourGrape/SourBluTooth Top Secret: UFO landing site

@DougDawson i find you to be a honorable OG, Thank you for your kind words. Indica in general is recommended for back pain, there are several reason for back pain as I’m sure you are aware. My back pain is caused by continuous over use during my careers like being a TIG welder for a art foundry, marble and granite masonry and fabricator all took an extreme toll on me. The SBT is sativa dominant and gets tall if allowed, as seen here:

The sour grape worked great for my back pain, might not be the same for you. About 80% of the people I attend PTSD meetings with are veterans with several forms of pain, each of us look for entourage that works for the individual user. I like a good 50/50 hybrid like harlequin, when I mixed sour grape and SBT it strengthened the indica pain blocking and provided a sativa cerebral happiness. Now for my opinion on which BOG seeds would be best for your med needs… all of them. :sunglasses: I will definitely be in attendance at your BOG grow, keep being awesome.

5 Likes

Forgive me for piping in but it’s great to meet another tig welder! Sounds like you got a much better line of clean work! I’m in a damn ship yard pipe welding copper nickel, stainless and carbon in the worst imaginable positions crawling around in tight places. Ever done shipyard work before?

1 Like

Thanks so much bud. I will debate this in my head till the time comes but likely end up dropping a few strains. Can’t wait to get some great genetics into coco. Been so exited to try some of BOG’s gear, going to be fun.

2 Likes

@Dalorean great to meet you fellow welder, I never worked a shipyard, I have welded over a hundred John boats for friends and family. :sunglasses: I didn’t think of it as a perishable skill until my eye sight started forming welders flash that wasn’t healing after a couple days. The Constant UV burn, extreme heat and lung damage from fumes all came together to let me know it was time to move on.

@DougDawson I look forward to OverGrow’n with you.

8 Likes

BOG Sour BluTooth Veg. Observation: Terra Revolution 20
Humidity: 70%
Ambient Cab Temp: 82F
Plant leaf Temp: 80F
Grow light power 100%
Light cycle: 20 on 4 off

Gardeners Log: SBT # 3 is in sick bay, replaced with Green Dream. 5 SBT’s growing well with limited problems. Starting to move plant around to prevent throwing shade and avoid over lapping leaves.

SBT #3: slow growth, light lime green color. Plant did not react well to light going to 100% 1000 watt LED. Returned to 85% for 3 revolutions and improvement followed. Light returned to 100% and SBT moved to sick bay just out of the main light area to monitor for improvement.

Nutrient uptake problem started for this plant at Rev 10 and got worse from over lighting. This plant is far behind the others, future of this SBT is to be used for experimentation and root deconstruction.

14 Likes

All OverGrow Alert! New BOG LSD grow by a excellent OG ( call sign @Tappy ) has show up on the universe alien scanner. Setting up comm’s link.

12 Likes

Can you feel it coming? A OverGrow BOG celebration is forming on the horizon…

6 Likes

Looks good man. A couple of my LSD’s got stressed out from too much light and I had to dial it back for them. They came around in a week or so.

2 Likes

So those are his seeds he crossed? If so that’s cool.

1 Like

Hey @Heliosphear it is a BOG OverGrow! Got some of his BOGglegum running near the front of the pack in the Bubblegumball5k!

2 Likes

After 3 days outside the light line… getting back to good.

I haven’t grow LSD, enjoying watching your grow.

@Hemp SBT is BOG’s last know triple cross, it was tested in 2018-19 and released as free seeds with orders to get them out to the masses. When I started this thread last year growing SBT and SG, I planned on showcasing the SBT and do a in-depth report for BOG. My life took a bad turn along with the rest of the world, when I returned 6 months later… I didn’t get to tell BOG how much I appreciate everything that Mr and Mrs. BOG did for the medical canna community here and round the planet.

@Dirtron i”ll check it out, inking your picture to prep for photoshop, final release will be posted Friday in your thread.

9 Likes

I’m happy to see that you people are spreading the love.

2 Likes

Looks good :+1::+1: I’ve been finding seedlings can be finicky but also resilient if you don’t have too heavy of a hand.

1 Like

@Hemp it does my soul good to see the love. Thank you for your support.
@Derpterps stopping by your grow tonight… got some BOG questions.

Thank you for sharing, awesome OG.

BOG Sour BluTooth Veg. Observation: Terra Revolution 25
Humidity: 80%
Ambient Cab Temp: 85F
Plant leaf Temp: 81F
Grow light power 100%
Light cycle: 20 on 4 off

Gardeners Log: Bug attack thwarted, all SBT’s fully functional.

Looking across the deck, waiting for the stretch and sex of plants verification for repot.

9 Likes

Thank you. I have my moments. Lol.

1 Like

@Hemp agreed :rofl:

BOG Sour BluTooth Veg. Observation: Terra Revolution 30
Humidity: 70%
Ambient Cab Temp: 81F
Plant leaf Temp: 78F
Grow light power 100%
Light cycle: 16 on 8 off

Gardeners Log: 5 SBT’s started stretching (height doubled in 5 revs), the light cycle changed from 24 hours light at Rev 20 to 20/4. Here at Rev 30 the cycle has changed to 16/8 and will change to 14/10 at Rev 35. Preparing @Derpterps flowering mixture 60% FoxF ocean Forrest, 20% FoxF happy frog and 20% perlite. There’s a lot of back and forth about the ocean Forrest being “hot” and should be dried first, at this point in the grow I’m not willing to take chances that could ruin the end result. The final mix will be air dried for 2 revs before repotting of verified female BOGSBT’s, one male SBT will be moved outside for pollen collection. Way back when BOG’s soil mix of 1 cubic foot WalM soil, 1 cup blood meal, 1/2 bone meal, a bag of perlite and 1 tsp rock salt came to be a widely used by OG’s. That soil was labeled “hot” after mixing and took about 7-10 Revs minimum to cool off and not nutrient burn roots when the seedlings are planted. This is my first time using FoxF, I looked to fellow OG’s with experience using the soil for advice. I use as little additives as possible during the grow cycles, good genetics produce excellent results with minimal nutrients.

16 Likes

Beautiful!!!

1 Like

Thank you. You remembered the OG light fight story I told in @Derpterps thread… My handle on Previous OG was Atmosphear, do you remember this?

9 Likes

Great drawing!

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ve painted it, tattooed it, both my twins have it as their power shoulder strength badge, one left handed, the other right handed. My daughters have other tattoos that I made for them personally. I took a 12x14 high res photo of the burning question of life to Amsterdam in 2004 for the 17th High Times Cannabis Cup and it hung on the wall of a coffee house with thousands of other eyeball pictures for years till the remodel. I drew it in 1991, the original hangs on the art room wall.

4 Likes