BOG SourGrape/SourBluTooth Top Secret: UFO landing site

So those are his seeds he crossed? If so that’s cool.

1 Like

Hey @Heliosphear it is a BOG OverGrow! Got some of his BOGglegum running near the front of the pack in the Bubblegumball5k!

2 Likes

After 3 days outside the light line… getting back to good.

I haven’t grow LSD, enjoying watching your grow.

@Hemp SBT is BOG’s last know triple cross, it was tested in 2018-19 and released as free seeds with orders to get them out to the masses. When I started this thread last year growing SBT and SG, I planned on showcasing the SBT and do a in-depth report for BOG. My life took a bad turn along with the rest of the world, when I returned 6 months later… I didn’t get to tell BOG how much I appreciate everything that Mr and Mrs. BOG did for the medical canna community here and round the planet.

@Dirtron i”ll check it out, inking your picture to prep for photoshop, final release will be posted Friday in your thread.

9 Likes

I’m happy to see that you people are spreading the love.

2 Likes

Looks good :+1::+1: I’ve been finding seedlings can be finicky but also resilient if you don’t have too heavy of a hand.

1 Like

@Hemp it does my soul good to see the love. Thank you for your support.
@Derpterps stopping by your grow tonight… got some BOG questions.

Thank you for sharing, awesome OG.

BOG Sour BluTooth Veg. Observation: Terra Revolution 25
Humidity: 80%
Ambient Cab Temp: 85F
Plant leaf Temp: 81F
Grow light power 100%
Light cycle: 20 on 4 off

Gardeners Log: Bug attack thwarted, all SBT’s fully functional.

Looking across the deck, waiting for the stretch and sex of plants verification for repot.

9 Likes

Thank you. I have my moments. Lol.

1 Like

@Hemp agreed :rofl:

BOG Sour BluTooth Veg. Observation: Terra Revolution 30
Humidity: 70%
Ambient Cab Temp: 81F
Plant leaf Temp: 78F
Grow light power 100%
Light cycle: 16 on 8 off

Gardeners Log: 5 SBT’s started stretching (height doubled in 5 revs), the light cycle changed from 24 hours light at Rev 20 to 20/4. Here at Rev 30 the cycle has changed to 16/8 and will change to 14/10 at Rev 35. Preparing @Derpterps flowering mixture 60% FoxF ocean Forrest, 20% FoxF happy frog and 20% perlite. There’s a lot of back and forth about the ocean Forrest being “hot” and should be dried first, at this point in the grow I’m not willing to take chances that could ruin the end result. The final mix will be air dried for 2 revs before repotting of verified female BOGSBT’s, one male SBT will be moved outside for pollen collection. Way back when BOG’s soil mix of 1 cubic foot WalM soil, 1 cup blood meal, 1/2 bone meal, a bag of perlite and 1 tsp rock salt came to be a widely used by OG’s. That soil was labeled “hot” after mixing and took about 7-10 Revs minimum to cool off and not nutrient burn roots when the seedlings are planted. This is my first time using FoxF, I looked to fellow OG’s with experience using the soil for advice. I use as little additives as possible during the grow cycles, good genetics produce excellent results with minimal nutrients.

16 Likes

Beautiful!!!

1 Like

Thank you. You remembered the OG light fight story I told in @Derpterps thread… My handle on Previous OG was Atmosphear, do you remember this?

9 Likes

Great drawing!

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ve painted it, tattooed it, both my twins have it as their power shoulder strength badge, one left handed, the other right handed. My daughters have other tattoos that I made for them personally. I took a 12x14 high res photo of the burning question of life to Amsterdam in 2004 for the 17th High Times Cannabis Cup and it hung on the wall of a coffee house with thousands of other eyeball pictures for years till the remodel. I drew it in 1991, the original hangs on the art room wall.

4 Likes

Removed corner table to use full cab, turned on second viparspectra 1000watt to 50% power of blue grow light only.

8 Likes

Do you love BOG seeds? Great news! Shirtsherenow dot com has made shirts available, all proceeds from sales of BOG seeds merchandise goes to Mrs. BOG.

Just ordered mine… pic when it arrives.

10 Likes

7 Likes

Hey brother, thanks for the heads up. Proceeds going to his family is awesome. I will post pic of mine when it arrives as well, also grabbed a BOG notebook :slight_smile:

So to my fellow Canadians, this ended up costing me $90 total after exchange rate and shipping but it’s worth it with part of the proceeds going to BOG’s family.

6 Likes

@DougDawson Thank you for supporting BOG’s Family.

Thank you to shirtsherenow for making it possible, shirts here now is not owned or operated by JB or seeds here now. BOG’s family is not the only one’s being supported, you can also support Dominion seeds Family in the same way.

I’ve watched several videos with JB, the latest was that he’s in Oklahoma growing MAC. Writing a email for JB and the Dunn show to see if more information can be obtained as to the status of BOG family. West coast is not doing well, water running out, pandemic, fire, heat waves… everything is becoming more difficult across every boarder world wide. Think global, act local.

BOG Sour BluTooth Veg. Observation: Terra Revolution 36
Humidity: 70%
Ambient Cab Temp: 82F
Plant leaf Temp: 80F
Grow light #1 power 100% Grow light #2 power 50% veg:100%
Light cycle: 14 on 10 off

Gardeners Log: Moved the deck around, prepared underneath of cab to drop the floor and add 30 inches of grow space height if needed.

13 Likes

BOG SBT tap root detector has activated, the pheno hunt has begun…

4 Likes

And just got a shirt. Got it in grey as I seem to have too many black shirts already and grey counts as a color right?

4 Likes

@FiveGar Thank you for supporting BOG’s Family. Grey is always cool. :alien:

4 Likes