BOG SourGrape/SourBluTooth Top Secret: UFO landing site

Removed corner table to use full cab, turned on second viparspectra 1000watt to 50% power of blue grow light only.

8 Likes

Do you love BOG seeds? Great news! Shirtsherenow dot com has made shirts available, all proceeds from sales of BOG seeds merchandise goes to Mrs. BOG.

Just ordered mine… pic when it arrives.

10 Likes

7 Likes

Hey brother, thanks for the heads up. Proceeds going to his family is awesome. I will post pic of mine when it arrives as well, also grabbed a BOG notebook :slight_smile:

So to my fellow Canadians, this ended up costing me $90 total after exchange rate and shipping but it’s worth it with part of the proceeds going to BOG’s family.

6 Likes

@DougDawson Thank you for supporting BOG’s Family.

Thank you to shirtsherenow for making it possible, shirts here now is not owned or operated by JB or seeds here now. BOG’s family is not the only one’s being supported, you can also support Dominion seeds Family in the same way.

I’ve watched several videos with JB, the latest was that he’s in Oklahoma growing MAC. Writing a email for JB and the Dunn show to see if more information can be obtained as to the status of BOG family. West coast is not doing well, water running out, pandemic, fire, heat waves… everything is becoming more difficult across every boarder world wide. Think global, act local.

BOG Sour BluTooth Veg. Observation: Terra Revolution 36
Humidity: 70%
Ambient Cab Temp: 82F
Plant leaf Temp: 80F
Grow light #1 power 100% Grow light #2 power 50% veg:100%
Light cycle: 14 on 10 off

Gardeners Log: Moved the deck around, prepared underneath of cab to drop the floor and add 30 inches of grow space height if needed.

13 Likes

BOG SBT tap root detector has activated, the pheno hunt has begun…

4 Likes

And just got a shirt. Got it in grey as I seem to have too many black shirts already and grey counts as a color right?

4 Likes

@FiveGar Thank you for supporting BOG’s Family. Grey is always cool. :alien:

4 Likes

Very cool mate, do you remember which coffee shop that was? I think I’ve been to them all haha

1 Like

The one just down from the golden tulip hotel where I stayed in 2004, looking for my judge book. I went to every shop at the time…

10 Likes

BOG Sour BluTooth Flower Observation: Terra Revolution 02
Humidity: 70%
Ambient Cab Temp: 80F
Plant leaf Temp: 78F
Grow light #1 power 100% Grow light #2 power 75% veg:100% Flower: 25%
Light cycle: 12/12

Gardeners Log: 2 Revs into flowering, first hairs of female SBT.

The next SBT most likely to be verified female

She’s got 9 inch spread 9 fingers leaves at node 7

The deck is full, till male SBT’s removed.

12 Likes

Looks nice and healthy in there… Bring on the females!

1 Like

You can send the males over to me. I say that now and watch all my SBT be male as well if you did that.

Love the fat fingers.

2 Likes

@Derpterps Thanks, trying to maximize my space like yourself. First female transplanted to 60/20/20 mix, x split the bottom fabric pot and put a layer of seedling starter over the new soil to prevent burn and promote root growth.

Growth at all nodes, excellent.

Found some overlaps on another plant just in time.

Any word from the wife about a character choice?

@FiveGar let’s talk about pheno hunting…

The way I see it, select best female and strongest male for making seeds. Take those seeds and start a wider selection to find the perfect (terps,trichomes,smell,flavor) pheno expressing female and strongest male pollen. Those seeds could take 2-3 grows to get to another perfect plant to start stabilizing. Cloning makes this a faster process, still… making high quality genetic replica’s of the BOG SBT’s will take time and a lot of luck. The fast way of hunt the pheno and make seeds does not automatically make 100% quality F2’s, this grow I started 6 SBT’s, 1 has shown female, 1 is a runt, that leaves 4 of which I believe 3 are male, fingers crossed I’ll have 2 females to seed. You have a wider field to choose from with 24 seeds to sew, best of Irish luck to you on your quest.

5 Likes

Oh shit I forgot! Honestly, her go to character back in the day was Tinkerbell. She named her first pipe tink and everything.

1 Like

Tinker bell works, no problem.

1 Like

Sorry to throw a Disney curveball your way! Hah

1 Like

No worries @Derpterps workin up a only sum what no trouble tinkerB :shushing_face: :sunglasses:
2 confirmed female SBT’s, runt is a male-placed outside for pollen collection, 2 males culled, waiting on 1 to show.

13 Likes

Looks great!

2 Likes

Thanks @Derpterps
BOG seeds shirt has arrived

No Sour Blutooth in the strain cloud

New arrivals in the grow cab

9 Likes