BOG SourGrape/SourBluTooth Top Secret: UFO landing site

I can trade some SBT seeds for BOG Sour Strawberry . . . before or after you make more seeds.

3 Likes

That would be awesome bud. Thanks for the congrats, its out 32nd. My wife swears she saw bigfoot on our list trip, she even got a pic :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The last known triple cross from BOG seeds, he started by giving them out for free with orders. BOG grew them here on OG 2018-2019 and I grew 1 female BOG SBT in 2020 and it was awesome. Never grown BOG Sour Strawberry, sounds good. The seeds I’m making are for a group of canna med gardeners that have nothing trade and can not afford the absolutely ridiculous price of seeds. I bought the BOG SBT seeds from SHN for over $200, 12 seeds (reg).

6 Likes

Will have to wait till I make seeds. I’ve only got 5 of the BOG Strawberry :strawberry:

3 Likes

And SHN is all out of the SBT now. Found a single pack of BOG Sweet Cindy at seedsforme. At least they are a 13 pack and not that shitty 6 pack stuff at SHN.

3 Likes

I just voted for you.

https://overgrow.com/t/solgarions-feedback/59576

Looking good OG.

3 Likes

Thanks :rofl: Have a good nite OG’s, gotta go grill up some Jamaican jerk chicken. Be back later.

4 Likes

@Heliosphear save me a 10 pack of BOG SBT and I’ll make sure you get 10 pack of BOG Sour Strawberry :strawberry: when it’s made :wink:

4 Likes

Hey bud, so we can talk when my Sour Bubble are done but for now I have a bunch of PPP seeds I just made. Would some of them help out your group?

3 Likes

Whats feminized SBT worth to ya? Havnt decided reg or fem, havnt sexed my sbt yet, but have some elitexelite that I am dying to try.

3 Likes

I RATHER Regs BUT Fem have there place in my heart too

2 Likes

Will also do seeds for the sweet cindy but that will be a ways off just because of room. Wanna pop some anesia future No 1s to cross with the SBT before I do that. And I gotta make more pure SBT seeds before THAT. My dance card is full. Need more tents . . .

4 Likes

@CADMAN agreed, when the BOG SBT’s are finished, I will pop 10 to be sure of quality and send you ten in good faith.

@DougDawson Thank you for your very generous offer, i have been passing out my G13xRomulan seeds to 9 primary med gardeners, they are getting them into the right hands. I would definitely like to talk you about the PPP when you return.

@FiveGar you definitely got a full dance card, the anesia crossed with BOG SBT’s sounds like a wild match up.

Have a great week OG’s. Be good to yourself.

10 Likes

Anesia claims future #1 is capable of 37% THC. We’ll see. Whatever it actually is or can be, should be some potent shit. Got some other Anesia genetics too. Interested in Anesia×BOG crosses and dream of throwing some Annunaki Huckleberry Soda genetics in. At least thats the vague plan for next year or two with smaller projects and runs thrown in where they fill the gaps.

4 Likes

Deal. I’m gonna have to pop all 5 BOG Sour Strawberrys soooooonn… Hopefully October.
My only tent is sorta packed at the moment.

3 Likes

Damn dude! I didn’t realize you had dueling masterpieces you’re creating at the same time.
Looks great!

1 Like

No problem bud, send me a PM whenever you like.

1 Like

Ooo I want one now

1 Like

Regal fritillaries! At least that’s what they look like. :wink:. What part of the world are you in friend?

1 Like

I still don’t have any sour strawberry out of their shell. It’s been 4 days now. 🤷

Guess I should say only 4 days

2 Likes