BOG SourGrape/SourBluTooth Top Secret: UFO landing site

haha ! let’s say he would be an outlier , statistically speaking :smiley:

3 Likes

Dry ice is made by super cooling and compressing Co2 gas to liquid carbon dioxide, slow and low pressure release creates Co2 snow, that’s turned into pellets or bricks.

Leaves take in Co2 thru the stoma on the underside of the leaf during photosynthesis. The heavy fall can be seen as the sublimation from solid to gas creates the fog, I turned on the fan on low with both intake and outflow turned off, close the doors, suppling extra Co2 before light’s out takes advantage of knowing the stoma closes at night ( no photosynthesis) helping to conserve water, respiring at night the leaves take in oxygen. After lights out I opened the doors, aired out, turned on intake 100 cfm and 100 cfm outflow. It would have been best to apply the Co2 at the beginning of lights on, butt… the fridge package arrived much later than expected.

Dry ice will destroy your skin cells in seconds, plants as well, on contact. The surface temp of the dry ice is -109*F

I capped this jug after the dry ice had completed, as the water gets colder the process slows down, ice forms around the dry ice in sublimation.

If a cap is applied at the height of the process explosive air pressure burst will be almost immediate, painful and is very dangerous.

@beacher I am a fan of the red green show and I am Irish, soooo keep your shillelaghly on the ice slides a box of Timbits to beacher
@green_raver got it :grinning:
@OleReynard 30 pound block of dry ice thrown in a pool at a party… terrible idea for swimmers, Co2 concentration at the water surface caused hypoxia.
@ubcchemo :sunglasses:
@BDGrows I mixed it around with the fan, if the parts per million of Co2 gets above 3000 this becomes dangerous to human life. Plants can handle over 5000 ppm Co2 during photosynthesis if the light source is adjusted in unison. The bright dense fog is over 10,000 ppm and is instantly toxic when inhaled.

12 Likes

Very cool thread little late to the party but love the art. That g13 x Romulan looks awesome and can’t wait to see how you like the big gear.

5 Likes

I mentioned a punch bowl not swimming pool.

3 Likes

That was ment to relate to the use of dry ice at parties, I’m 8 days dried out, 5 more to go till I can let my guard down against PTSD, till then I’m getting maybe 4 hours sleep per 24. I apologize for the miscommunication.
@Sincy if the harvest hasn’t posted your right on the 4:20, thank you for your support. My big twin top OG13XROMULAN is verified male, I guess that makes sense on Father’s Day.

Gets the chop tomorrow!

12 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

15 Likes

15 Likes

15 Likes

10 Likes

14 Likes

Done for the night, be good to yourself.

2 Likes

Lovely looking buds ,funny the ladies started throwing out all them yummy buds and the cool art work disappeared.Did the Aliens phone home already :grin:

4 Likes

Those are some yummy looking flowers there. Nice grow. It will be awesome if you post some BOG smoke reports.

3 Likes

12 Likes

15 Likes

11 Likes