BOG SourGrape/SourBluTooth Top Secret: UFO landing site

@corgitron noooo, butt… he does know how many joints it takes to want a tootsie roll pop.

4 Likes

I don’t know if I could smoke enough to want one of Dem nasty things.

3 Likes

:sunglasses: whooty says it takes more cannabis than he can smoke to make’m tastelessness. :rofl:

2 Likes

All hands, All stations prepare for jump to grow light speed… project SBT is powering up.

16 hours after drop for pop, all seeds cracked open and started seeking.

SBT placed in Atmosphearic controlled chamber with a ambient temperature of between 78-83F and a constant humidity of 90%

68 hours breaking the surface

7 Likes

This is so cool man I love anything to do with aliens and alien strains!!! Rock on

2 Likes

Silicon based life-form requesting to be abducted aboard…

3 Likes

@Zombie420 Thank you, all alien… all the time! :sunglasses:
@Dirtron scanning… sending transport for relocation to SBT moon base.

9 Likes

I sooo want some.

2 Likes

In around 88 days, I will be giving away the SBT seeds created on this run. Till then… we wait together.

9 Likes

Shouldn’t the aliens eyes be all scrunched up (Sour?)… gives you a chance to decide what the grey’s eyelids look like as they are classically lidless…

3 Likes

Gotta say this but giving away bogs work when his son is still trying to get things together is wrong. For backup or for friends go for it but to give them away in public.

4 Likes

That’s why I cut out my bt was going to do a tribute but seems they still operating

4 Likes

I couldn’t disagree more. He would not be giving away BOG’s work but instead giving away his own work (F2). BOG himself has said many times that once you buy his product they are yours and you are free to do whatever you want with them. Why not honor the legend and get the genetics into as many hands as possible? Introduce as many as possible to BOG. If you want the real deal F1’s then by all means buy them from the BOG family, if and when that ever happens. I’ve not seen many more ardent supporters of BOG on here then Heliosphere.

7 Likes

can’t even buy bog seeds anywhere, that’s why it’s extra okay to make these packs

I’ve been trying for weeks to buy sour bubble and lifesaver and I can’t find them, that makes a strain okay for coops.

even messaged pat directly

5 Likes

I just picked up sour bubble couple weeks back. Along with sour grape, sour strawberry, and blue kush. Seeds here now and dcse has had availability. They have sour blue tooth available as we speak.

2 Likes

if some one wants to sell me sour bubble or lifesaver let me know, i plan to make seeds

5 Likes
3 Likes

I bought my seeds from BOG when they were available, then I bought these SBT seeds. BOG jr. and Mrs. BOG are the reason I am giving away the seeds from this grow to OG’s that can not afford high price genetics required for Medical Growers to get a good start.
Example #1 96 hours after dropping in water.

I have supported the purchase of BOG genetics when they were sold for a reasonable price, I have done everything I can to promote BOG seeds since 2002 when I along with hundreds of other OG’s tested BOG seeds before marketing. Giving away my seeds from this grow supports the further sale of BOG genetics as they become available, while showing how incredible they are.

14 Likes

Excellent points sir. Thank you for being so generous. You are OG through and through.

4 Likes

Awesome, thought of all places overgrow would have respect for bog and bogs family. At the end of the day Robin Hood was still a thief.

1 Like