🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

@STIGGY change the notification status to “watching” for any Co-op Reproductions that you’re interested in. When the wiki goes live, you’ll never miss it, because your notifications will explode as people start signing up.

9 Likes

7 Likes

Another ‘secret trick’ is using Category:37 in the search line.

This gives you a list of open (and closed) Co-op threads. I find this useful for checking every couple weeks or so.

Cheers
G

9 Likes

OMG! A @gpaw OG Easter Egg hack.
And it really works!

Well Done Brother,
-Grouchy :+1:

7 Likes

No butt hurt here < Just trying to figure it out
Thanks PigeonmanThks Folks
Category:37

3 Likes

Huzzah for lube!

7 Likes

image I have Gallons LOL

8 Likes

This project is off to an amazing beginning… I love everything about it, definitely breaking out my yogi pants

3 Likes

Tonight update; now with :t_rex: 's!

I dialed up the light a lil’ a well. :ok_hand: :sunglasses:

Will lift to 300 in the next 2 days and that’s where it’ll stay until flip time!

:metal:

32 Likes

@Pigeonman i really like that you put spiritual world next to growing your plants :pray: becouse everything is connected and you can gain lots of benefits that way :innocent: i use stones crystals and other herbs also in regulat life. And i might start to use it in my growing space also :herb:

4 Likes

@calman1955 this run is open if your interested

2 Likes

Good to see the plants are still fending off the Yogiosaurus’

2 Likes

Late to this been in a real funk mentality haven’t been even visiting overgrow much :cry: wishing you the best on the run if you happen to need more yogi f2 for more selection I have some from the same batch feel free to hit me up much love and happy growing :sunny::v::seedling:🫶 @Pigeonman

14 Likes

:hugs:

36 Likes

Pulling up a chair for the show. Dont mind the late guy in the back🍿

4 Likes

I’ve noticed your absence. Let me know if i can help. Did you get the Fall co-op seeds you signed up for?

7 Likes

:canada: 'sorry folks! I passed out early last night but here’s photos from this am!

The environmentals have gone wild with it going from a week of 25-28c to “suddenly fall” droping down to 8-14c!!!

It’s a wild ride but the plants are chugging along. The heat loss reminds me that I’ll have to do some re-arranging one night and put the driver back into the tent so it’s heat can help with the tent’s temperature. I might as well move the fans about at the same time so I can raise the light to the peak it’ll fit in the tent.

I’ve also been thinking this may be the year I invest into 2x more large seedling heat mats for the 4x4 so that the roots always have the option of supplemental warmth during lights out.

The mats are a “standard” in literally every tent I own but the 4x4 because of the costs. Fuck it. Ordering that shit this week. :ok_hand:

Putting them into the 3L air-pots so early will make them be smaller on the top-side for a while as all the action should be underground right now.

I type this as I need to remind myself that when I choose to do this I need to remember the plants will be small at the start… until they aren’t when they found their footing and then shoot for the :sun_with_face: !

Talking about the sun, I’ve increased the light levels to their peak until flip.

I’ll need to adjust the dimmer as they grow closer to the light but all in all I doubt I’ll have much to fuss with.

:grin: :+1:

36 Likes

My condo just turned off the AC and it takes a week for them to turn the heat on so the best I can do is run the bathroom exhaust fans to keep the humidity down. It’s a short turn problem but it’s annoying.

3 Likes

@Foreigner that’s still a good solution!

2 Likes

It’s a little chilly in here but it’s not so bad and it’s only for a few days.

2 Likes