🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

If you liked Aloe Vera you should checkout coconut water. Kelp Powder, Aloe Vera, and Coconut water can replace many chemicals for better cheaper results.

https://www.google.com/search?q=coconut+water+for+cannabis

6 Likes

Kelp I’m finding is truly a magical ingredient in grows over the last few. Definitely a special additive

1 Like

Is coconut :coconut: water easy to find?

4 Likes

I drink it steady, buy it by the big 4L bottle here. Gotta be.

3 Likes

It’s in like every convenience store and if it isn’t it’s in the “island” section of your grocery

2 Likes

It will look in the grocery store for thsnks

1 Like

Make sure to check the ingredients, some have sugars and other stuff added @OhNo555

2 Likes

You can buy coconut water in powder form from bulk supplement stores. It is cheaper and nearly as good as fresh water. You can also get dehydrated aloe vera from the same stores.

2 Likes

Thanks you guys for all the information and the great ideas, I do have really good luck with germination, but always looking :eyes: for that :100:% rate.

1 Like

1/2 lb freeze dried coconut
$25 for 75 gallons!
Hapi growing

6 Likes

Dam that is a good ass deal :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:, do you still PH the water before or after?

1 Like

Thats a great question. I PH’d after, without running a test to see if it rose or fell after adding coconut. If you happed to do the before and after test, lmk.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Coconut water and unfrosted strawberry pop tarts. (Forgot the pic :roll_eyes:)

4 Likes
3 Likes

Hey @MarsHydro , nice mats! I didn’t even use a discount code! (I forgot, will accept shwag if given. :rofl:)

New controllers installed.

But I really do feel like the Griswolds over here…

:rofl:

The plants are happy about it, and from the looks of their leaves have also discovered how much food I have them the other day.

:metal: :grin: :+1:

46 Likes

11 Likes

@STIGGY that is what my basement looks like if all the tents are open!

:rofl: :+1:

6 Likes

“Is your house on fire Clark?”

What a classic movie. Lol

4 Likes

Do you run your mats on 24 hours all the way through the grow? Do you monitor the soil temperature as well?

1 Like