BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

lmao I thought you just had it like that hahaha

1 Like

I just added that to my list of places to visit before I die. Public gardens are amazing, that one specifically looks like it’s in full bloom. You timed it perfectly

6 Likes

Place is stunning. Disney Land of Gardens.

So many people though, hard to get pictures without people everywhere

57 Likes

Talk about forest bathing… That place is gorgeous! It must be very rejuvenating.

6 Likes

Hmmm looks good but could look alot better with one of our plants in the middle of that green field​:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

My post # is 31 or 32

4 Likes

Absolutely beautiful @Wizdom. Must take a heck of a lot of work for them to maintain such a place.

3 Likes

The site search is not reliable. :man_shrugging:

FWIW I found a post by @Piter in November BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction - #504 by Piter

9 Likes

Thank you. Sorry for the confusion, like @allotment said I think it just wasn’t showing for me.

Please get me an address as well @Jimdoors and @Piter :v:

6 Likes

Gorgeous place you went!
If we went there, i would be tempted to just stay and be the “resident wild man of the garden”.

3 Likes

A good way to find stuff.

5 Likes

Stats of the place is crazy. And pretty sure they switch out flowers throughout the year.

16 Likes

The Japanese Garden is my favorite. I could spend all day in there till they kicked me out

7 Likes

But it’s not reliable anymore. Either settings to save resources or some bug. This forum is run on ancient software that has not been updated in 3.5 years so who knows.

6 Likes

Thank you for this. Always like to learn new stuff :v:

1 Like

PM incoming @Wizdom . Thanks for what you’re doing, that’s really helping to get out of this sad moment. Hope they are what is expected.

That was a nice place to get some rest. As always, there’s too many humans to really enjoy it indeed.

Hope you took as many cuts as you could :wink:

4 Likes

You could grow some bonzai weed plants at home. Very sleuthy way to grow. I’ve done this and people think it’s a mini elm tree. Except when it’s flowering, the smell gives it away.

Not my photos.

12 Likes

That has to have been a nice experience on the nose as well, I’m a bit jealous lol

2 Likes

I thought all those server auctions were for software updates?

5 Likes

The software is free and the cost of making zero updates is probably not very high but yes, there was a time when I thought that too. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes