BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Absolutely gorgeous pics @Wizdom
Looks very peaceful and relaxing!

2 Likes

can right click on any page here and choose ‘view page source’ to see the current forum software version

2.7.0 beta3 came out Jan 28, 2021

4 Likes

Auctions are paying for storage, bandwidth and electricity I think. Those are the most expensive.

8 Likes

This was the main purpose for my latest auction. A server upgrade is being looked at and increased storage is needed. So many folks post so many pictures that storage space is always needed. Especially with a surge in new members.

14 Likes

Just under 1800 new folks signed up in the last nine months. Total now about 12k :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: I should say “Thank You” all the folks who take the time to post photos as someone who looks at everyone, I do really enjoy that part of OG the most. I can only imagine the amount of storage needed :peace_symbol:

21 Likes

Maybe on mobile it is more reliable … icon_e_confused|nullxnull

4 Likes

@Wizdom
Hey bud - landed safe and sound round my way today

Much obliged :grin:

21 Likes

Enjoy mate @Not-Notjosh

Just getting packs done up. Need to get some more tape and waiting on a few small denomination stamps. Once I get the stamps, I’ll open up the rest of these seed and make a wiki

Enjoy your week :v:

41 Likes

That garden had me too i was just thinking if it was a painting !

2 Likes

It all your fault owwww !! Lolkhahaahah

1 Like

That’s quite a nice custom card.

5 Likes

That garden is absolutely beautiful, the colours throughout take the breath away - thank you for sharing :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

If you need some more stamps I have 10 to spare.

4 Likes

First thing you see when you got off at the ferry terminal ( if I remember correctly) is Butchart Gardens, and they are amazing!

Speaking of amazing, thanks for doing this @Wizdom …made my day

23 Likes

Beans showed. Thanks @Wizdom
Now someone remind me. These are fems created from fems?

3 Likes

That they are.

2 Likes

Having been to that garden myself it really is a special place. It would be awesome if they hid some weed here and there – but I guess we can’t have everything. I’d love to go back there someday.

4 Likes

Many thanks for showing.

I am normally in “voyeur mode” “the old lady with the curtain” mode…

9 Likes

@Wizdom Package received! I’ve already repacked and into the fridge.

19 Likes

Man I haven’t been to Butchart in decades. Looks the exact same! What an incredible place. It’s almost too manicured though. :thinking::joy:
Man I love Victoria.

Hope you’re feeling energized @Wizdom .

7 Likes