BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction

Surprisingly quiet in here.

2 Likes

That could possibly be a good thing! :wink:

8 Likes

I got this from a dispo once. And found the addition of Purple Kush in it added a nice muscle-relaxing effect that improved on the more alert Chemdog high.
And my sample from the dispo did have a good fresh lime juice flavor.

Not worth $500 for 10 seeds the breeder charged back then, but worth a seed run for a nice daytime indica. With possible medical uses.
My sample was a lot like a lime-flavored OG Kush but w stronger body effects and bigger buds.

^ I’m sorry this post has nothing to do with BOO.

13 Likes

Yeah Spent 500$ on a pack with holograms and killer packaging and Logo advertising that gives you half germination rates and maybe one or two plants that might just be a keeper if your lucky.Go to Socal Seed Vault and buy an alter ego pack for 35$ in a somewhat more plain package with a white label for a nametag get 100%germ rates and damn near over half the pack is all keepers even the frikken males.We live in the Upside Down …up is down back is forward down is up high retail price of a pack of seeds does not a good indicator of good seeds make

14 Likes

Black lime reserve is amazing!!! Has amazing crosses like Tahiti lime… I’m growing a cross with it in there… purple lemon thai crossed with lucky lime (lucky charms crossed with black lime reserve)

4 Likes

I have to say buddy your off on the wrong end Wizdom stood up not cause hes making anything if anything its costing him ! But obvoiusly you havent been following or paying attention but you attacking Wizdom I for one am glad your not around that much if you form your opions and voice them with no knowledge of what the fuck your taking about !

7 Likes

14 Likes

Wow, what a pleasant turn of events. Havent been checking in as often because ive been busy with work bologna, but this was very nice to read today. Thanks @Wizdom; pillar of OG. Glad you got some justice for people who deserve it!

TS himself may one day be inspired by your strength and perseverance and find some way to follow in your footsteps, put in some hard work, and let actions come before words. Probably a fantasy, but you never know. All the rest of us can try, either way.

14 Likes

In a community, a persons word, should be his bond. Their are so many here who say and do! It is only by their actions that faith in a community can be restored - Look at the recent auction hosted by @DougDawson, the fantastic response, the rapid payments of promised bids, and the communication of those who provided the lots, the number of open and honest threads from around the world, with honest, open and fun replies - the number of giveaways which have been received by the winners of various competitions or Wiki’s- or the number of people who have promised items for the upcoming 8 Years of OG again with open conversation and nobody trying to make a quick buck from their fellow COMUNITY members. The love and respect shown by so many on this site to so many is just out of this world, whether you are a noob or experienced grower, you are made to feel welcome.
TST decided to cheat other people and for that I hope his buds rot and drop off - he has besmirched a fantastic group of people - yes, there is always a bad apple or two in any community, but it is how the community responds that is important. I have the greatest respect for @Wizdom (whom I have never met or really chatted to) for his amazing response to this situation (he did not have to do anything and could have just stayed quiet and let it resolve itself and destroy this community) - he is still doing giveaways and responding on other threads (Thank you)
Sorry for the rant, but it makes me so angry when members (sic) who have an axe to grind, or just try to stir up negative feelings get involved with a thread that is trying to right a wrong!

This is a sad indictment of people who come into a thread late, don’t read through the whole debacle and then make observations based on a few comments within one thread - as a relative noob to the community, I have spent a lot of time reading through many, many threads to try to get an overall view of the people here and the type of place this is - in my opinion, the vast majority of contributors here are genuine, fun loving, keen to share their experience and passionate about growing. Perhaps we will see less of you, I am sure that you have better things to do!!
Again sorry folks for the extended reply.

19 Likes

Definitely not my place here, I am not a part of this but have read most of the thread. Pretty hard to believe the seeds this guy sent back are legit considering who you’re dealing with. So I get the skepticism, honestly I’m looking forward to them being grown out and found out for sure. Hope it turns out okay, I hate seeing anything like this happen to good people especially in this type of community. Always going to be sheisty and greedy people out there no matter what and it seems to only be getting worse. It’s a shame to see but live and learn, I really do hope for the best out of these seeds and people do get some good out of it for what it’s worth.

7 Likes

I got some Bag of Oranges x Ancient OG from TopShelfTrees1 - will know what they are like in the fullness of time…

latest pic -

24 Likes

If I can add any assurance - I also recieved a good handful of seeds from TST early May before this shit show was in full swing. I did not pop the BOO which he did send as promised, but I did pop the Uncle Festers Skunk (I’ve grown it out in the past) and they are what I expected as far as smell coming off of em - they are 3rd week flower. He also sent me a Speckled Lime auto (something like that) and its been outside since spring and was an auto for sure and got some lime to it for sure.

15 Likes

too funny…

@Soiltech - I sent him those

Spotted Limes

Port and Stilton should provide a very deep and complex arrangement of tastes and flavours. On one side you have the musky sweet dank of the stilton containing hints of spices, with the dry red wine scent of the double grape. These girls should be doubly dank with a warming, happy festive fuzzy vibe.
x
CBD Auto Compassion Lime Bursting with a powerful lime taste derived from Daiquiri Lime genetics, consumers would be forgiven for forgetting she packs high CBD content with comparable levels of THC. Her balanced genetics provide a high that is still powerful, but with all the health-boosting attributes of CBD. A perfect choice for medicinal users seeking mild amounts of THC, or those who like to smoke throughout the day.

16 Likes

Yup that’s the ones… my bad, spotted, not speckled.

They were in a hand labeled puck.

Plant is grooving nicely, will be my first outdoor harvest. Prob be ready in a week or two.

11 Likes

I believe I sent him a hand labeled puck of Spotted Lime as well in a co-op box. There is a journal for them out there.

17 Likes

@Wizdom package arrived safely. Thank you ! :v::green_heart:

23 Likes

Happy they arrived safe and happy to get those Pre 98 Bubba back to you. All the best :v:

11 Likes

Ok I’m back from a great weekend of some rest and recuperation.

Can I get these people to send me a DM with your information.

Please add your user name and Boo Seed to the title of the msg.

“Username Boo Seed”

Thank you :v:

1. @LzBoy :canada: August '23
  2. @Hashpants Nov '23 :us:
  3. @SonsOfAvery :uk: 9th Aug '23
  4. @imstinky august 23 :us:
  5. @Illicitmango :us: Aug 8th 2023
  6. @OnePassionateGrower Nov 23 :us:
  7. @VAhomegrown Aug 23 :us:
  8. @funkyfunk Aug 19 23 :eu:
  9. @DrEvill November 23 23 :us:
  10. @invisible Sept 23 :australia:
  11. @Coffin_Dodger Jan 10 :us:

@Jimdoors and @Piter I don’t see a post in the thread from you. Please show where your post is on this thread. Thanks

30 Likes

God damn is that a beautiful yard/garden nice man! How long did that take you to build up?

7 Likes

It’s Butchart Gardens on the Van Island, not mine lol :wink:

And think it’s been developed since 1904

13 Likes